Justin Bieber

DNA Test Is In the Bag

11/21/2011 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1121_justin_bieber_EX_01
Justin Bieber
took a DNA test on Friday night in New Jersey, and now it's baby mama's move ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned ... Justin took the test at a lab under "very controlled circumstances."  We're told there is a solid chain of custody, so it's going to be hard for Mariah Yeater or her lawyer to challenge it.

As we first reported, Justin's team will NOT settle or even discuss settlement with Yeater or her lawyer.  It's now up to her to provide DNA results from Mariah's baby.

Justin has vowed to sue Mariah and her lawyers once he establishes he's not the daddy.

Mariah's lawyer was unavailable for comment.

Scotty

What's he gonna do SUE FOR CUSTODY if it's HIS????? LMAO! I HOPE IT IS!!! LMFAO! EVEN if it's not his, she may have slept with him! People he's HUMAN! You all act like he's beyond reproach!

Nathan

Mariah Yeater would have to be a man and it would have to be a butt baby to be Bieber's. HE'S A HOMO!!! Anyone that says different is homo too!

Kelly

Yes, I know he's human for god sakes! But that doesn't mean I want him to go down in flames for something he didn't do. He has every right to sue her if the paternity test is negative. It's the principle that counts.

David

this is just some sort of publicity. Why this pregnant news will published especially near his new album? paid money to random girl, and asked them to tell the public he made she pregnant and the he is the baby father. Entertainment world...because of publicity, they can get any ridiculous news to get attention.

tellmeaboutit

So tired of this soap opera. Get it over with already.

ValVal

Even if Bieber sues this woman... You're not going to get much from her. lol When will we know?

Peaches31410

Sue her, sue her, sue her. It's about time someone makes extortionists like her pay for her lies.

Grandad

Father or not the Father this Woman has made multi dollars from tabloid interviews ..... if she lied any money paid would be by fraud deception.

themillieblog

geez wont this skank just drop her paternity suit. Justin should SUE this crazy broad!

Californiadesi

Sue her!Sue her!for what to get her food stamps?

TheBlackBolt

There is no way that Bieber could be that Baby's Daddy ..

All that girl wants from Bieber is fame and fortune ..

what now Bitch rot in Prison!

Psychotherapie Hamburg

why he is not launching any album ?
Psychotherapie Hamburg

Kev

How can Bieber sue her? Just leave the poor bitch in the ghetto after the test. Everyone already knows she's lying (though I wish she wasn't) she needs money to feed the baby and her crack addiction!

Betsy

This whole thing was so ill-thought out on her account as to be laughable. It's almost like she took pictures of 10 rich people, put them up on a board and threw a dart.

Now, I'm not naive. I'm an *ahem* "older" fan so it would not surprise me, nor would I judge him if he was getting slipped some girlies after the show. That is a perk of fame. So when this first came out I thought "Hmm, plausible." Then the more that came out the more offended I got.

I mean...lots of people seem to be of the idea "oh this happened the day his album came out so it's obviously publicity cooked up by the Bieber Camp." Really? You think it's good publicity to plant that your squeaky clean star refused to use a condom and became pushy/shovey/aggressive in a bathroom? AND LASTED 30 SECONDS?! Let's be blunt. She never came out and said it but she danced around the implication that he raped her. COME ON!

I will be flabbergasted if she ever puts her kid's DNA against Justin's. She bluffed and he called it. And I know that everyone is saying "What good does it do to go after a welfare mom on food stamps" this is obviously not about any money JB expects to claim, this is about the fact that we're dealing with slander/libel and defamation of character and I agree with Scooter [I call them Justin and Scooter, because they are my close personal friends of course ;)] that if you don't stand up and nip this in the bud, you set yourself up for more and more of it.

henry

Where's Maury when we need him???????