Jack Wagner

United with Long Lost Daughter

... He Never Knew He Had

11/23/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Wagner has a 23-year-old daughter
Soap legend Jack Wagner has a 23-year-old daughter ... and he had NO IDEA -- that is, until earlier this month ... when the two came face-to-face for the first time at a concert in Florida.

The girl's name is Carrie, and her mother -- who had a fling with Jack back in the '80s -- gave her up for adoption soon after she was born.

Sources tell TMZ, Carrie -- who grew up in NYC with her foster parents -- hired a private investigator to track down her biological p-units, and the P.I. led her to a concert in Boca Raton, Florida, where Jack was performing with Rick Springfield.

Carrie caught Jack right before he went on stage -- and according to sources, she gave Jack the full story and the two shared a tearful embrace. Jack was so smitten, he invited Carrie to another show the next day ... and introduced her to the entire audience (above).

According to sources, the two have been inseparable ever since -- Jack has even invited Carrie to spend Thanksgiving with him and his two sons. Sadly, Heather Locklear will not be present.

0728_whos_your_daddy_footer_v2

Donna

Well, maybe this help explain the cancelled engagement comment about not being able to combine families?????

shagrath

good story
good luck to both parties

stu

no 1 adopted her tat she's still in foster care?
or her adopted parents put her in foster. RUN JACK RUN!!!
how much r tix to see him & Ricky?

gingersnap

She was adopted. So her parents are her parents -- they are not foster parents. And, since her biological mother gave her up for adoption and relinquished all rights -- Carrie is not entitled to child support.

jennifer

You say that she was adopted, but then grew up with Foster parents!! If she was adopted, then she grew up with her ADOPTIVE parents! Very offensive!!

guest

Wowsa, is this like life imitating art?
Am I the only one who finds this slightly ironic that one of the most used story lines in soaps, now really happened to Jack Wagner, who is pretty much a soap legend?
Anyways , very happy for Jack, he's a very sweet and awesome guy !

paigehop

She is the spitting image of her dad. The smile, nose, etc. Very attrative.

jes

This is Great! Truely happy for them. My husband recently found his son he gave up for adoption 21 years ago and since then he has found real happiness in being able to build a relationship with his son. You can see true happiness in their eyes I hope for both of them that they can continue to build on what they have now.

Azzkicker

I hope he confirms it with a blood test. That having been said, she's a dead ringer for him. Hopefully, they get along great.

MC

I'm sure he'll get a DNA test...but she does look like him, and he must be a really great guy to just hug it out with her. Good for them for finding each other they both have something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

guest

Here's a video of Jack telling the story to his audience, and calls her up on stage.
This is kind of a tearjerker moment, I'll admit; I thought I was tougher.

go home!

I would BET a thousand bucks, this is why Heather & Jack called off the wedding. A new young person inserting themselves into their lives, claiming to be a daughter of all things can be way too much for some to handle. I feel for Heather.

moonshake

"Foster Parents" You Americans are so into bloodlines aren't you? Think it should have read "Adoptive Parents" or just plain old "Parents" i.e. The ones that actually raised her. As an adopted child myself I have no urge to track anyone down and if someone came looking for me the way she tracked down Jack, I'd be saying 'get lost' - permanently. I don't them and they have never been and are not part of my life. But that's just me.

Shelly

I've always liked Jack Wagner. I hope he got a DNA test. Also, thought Jack and Heather were great together. Wish they would get back together.

Mike L

Got a better pic of her? Shes cute and has the potential to be hot. I wanna see.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments