Larry Flynt

$10,000 Reward for Capture

of Hustler Employee's Killer

11/23/2011 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1123-larry-flynt-getty-EX
A good friend of Larry Flynt's -- and a longtime employee of Hustler -- was killed in a hit-and-run accident Monday morning ... and now, Flynt is offering $10,000 to anyone who can help track down the killer.

A rep for Hustler tells TMZ, the victim -- a man named Larry Hughes -- was crossing the street in L.A. when a white Ford Mustang ran him over ... and then sped away from the scene. Hughes was rushed to a nearby hospital where he later died from his injuries.

The rep tells us, "It is unconscionable that a human being could strike a man down and simply drive away ... We are committed to helping to find the person responsible and seeing that he or she is brought to justice."

In addition to offering a reward, Flynt is urging anyone with any information to contact the LAPD stat.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I hope this wasn't a business partner of his....just sayin'

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Sounds like an illegal was behind the wheel of that American car.

Chaz

If you guys want all the ads on ALL websites to go away. (includint annoying TMZ) then go get Adblock Plus!! Go to google and look it up and use Firefox to browse.

GOOD BY ANNOYING ADS!!

No, I dont work for them, nor get any kick back. I am an IT guy who uses it and HATES ADS!!!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Watch the idiot who did it step forward for the money!! I'z da one who'z did it, wherez do I collects my reward Dogg??"..lol

Delaware D

Go Larry!

jeff

Larry flint is an American hero. They never found the s***bag that shot him. Hopefully they'll find this ******* who did this.

Holly

Does Lindsay Lohan have a white mustang?

Carl

Larry seems like he is borderline mafia, so I wouldn't be surprised if the driver had a mysterious accident down the road.

buzz kill

Flynt is a disgusting pig. $10,000 reward is chump change to him. Send him to Iran or Saudia Arabia, let him live there, maybe they will appreciate him and show him some Islamist hospitality.

John

Mr. Flynt, Sir can you loan me $ million so I can start my dream business

izandroro

Someone did the right thing....it's just illegal. Just like Flynt's exploitation of women is legal, but not right.

Billy

Considering Larry Flynt regularly plays all positions at a blackjack table for 25K each a hand, it shows how much he values his employee

Gee Man

doesn't he offer more for dirt on politicains? Pretty lame Larry (no pun intented) throw in a solid gold spoke at least.

Joe

Some days I guess it just doesn't pay to peddle smut.

buzz kill

This slime probably paid someone $100,000 to run the guy down in the first place.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments