T.I.

Goes Cold Turkey for Charity

11/23/2011 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1123-turkey-day-PrinceWilliams-EXDA newly freed T.I. gave thanks in Atlanta yesterday ... in the form of 300 delicious turkeys -- which the rapper generously handed out during a charity drive for children in need.

The photos were taken at The Carrie Steele-Pitts Home -- a childcare agency for abused and neglected children -- and sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, T.I. chose to give back at the institution because he had a rough childhood himself ... and wants to instill a sense of family in the kids.

T.I. tells us, "It's an honor and a pleasure to be able to be there and serve those who need me most in the community."

barbarianbabs

that FAT lady looks like she needs a FREE turkey. I have to PAY for my own...amd I am NOT fat

Tom Brokaw

Dear T.I all the "charity" work in the world is not going to make you anymore relevant. I think you need to fade into the background before you get murked walking down the red carpet

mzoctober

Awwwww :) thats my man doing charity work!!!! so good to see him giving back to community, so proud of him keep it up!!

TheHOLETruth

Those turkeys couldn't have cost any more than $513.34. Wow T.I. you're a real community minded kind of guy. You did your one ACT and now everything f*ed up about you has just disappeared---all that for around $500. Not bad.

Fritz Beiber

Great image repair T.I!! But I knew it was too good to be true when I noticed that the turkeys had all been killed by unregistered assault rifles that were purchased in a drug store parking lot. Happy Thanksgiving!!

I.H.D.A.N's

"ANYBODY WANNA BUY A TURKEY?"
Love Pookie.

Dalia

You sure it wasn't part of his community service?

SureShot the Guroo

And when the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin got her tuerky she promptly belted out:
T-U-R K-E-Y
Got me a big bird from T.I.
T-U-R- K-E-Y
Cranberry stuffing? I give it a try!
[Background: feed it to me,feed it to me,
feed it to me,
feed it to me,
feed it to me,
feed it to me,]

SusanCoyote

Nice photo opp, assclown! Nothing like waiting for a camera when pretending to do community service. Poser!

Oval Beach

OMG!!! I thought Celia Cruz was dead.

Shanky Dog

300 Turkey's ? Jim Jones gave out 5,000 in NY yesterday and got no PR. Stop trying to be the center of attention and do good all the time not when the spotlight is on you and you will be fine.

stu

what bout we crackers TI. I like turkey & mac & cheese too.

Marty

The person receiving the turkey looks like it could be his Auntie or Grandmother and the woman standing next to him looks like his Mother........Where the hell are all the so called neglected children?

Chris

What out for the hacksaw and file that is inside the turkeys.

TheHOLETruth

T.I. You bought those turkeys off that dude in the truck. Bet you can't produce a legit receipt.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments