Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart

Cuddling on the Beach in Hawaii

11/26/2011 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart
Jennifer Lopez and her new boy toy BF Casper Smart continued their Thanksgiving weekend romp in Hawaii, cozying up on the beach this morning ... in the first photos of the couple since word of their relationship got out.

Wonder who picked up the tab on this trip?

YouDontSay

She isn't divorced yet. That puts her on skank list 101. She has yucky taste in men. After pee pee diddy it is all down hill.

Sonya

And just where are your kids while you are out whoring around? Great job, Jen. You're a keeper. : (

hedster

Memo to Casper Not-So-Smart:
Please note that no one on this blog (all haters, it seems, including me) even brought up J-HO's last backup-in-yo-azz dancer, Chris Judd? Maybe you were too young to remember but he was the one she married briefly and left for Ben Affleck...who had more sense than to marry mami!

rico

DO I SEE HIM PICKING HER POCKET? HEAR HE HAD A CRIMINAL RECORD. GREAT GOING, JENNIFER

Denise

Honestly, I feel sorry for her kids. They have a very insecure mother. She isn't even divorced yet and she is already out flaunting a "relationship" with a boy toy half her age. Yick. I just threw up in my mouth and lost my respect for you Jennifer. Try to grow up!!

FlamingoNut

Casper? I don't know what possesses someone to seriously name their child that. Even if it's a family name, ditch it, or make it a middle name. Whatever, they're both nasty.

carmen

listen, if the women wants to pick up the tab up for once, fine. i always thought that double standard was unfair. but grrrl, bringing all these men into your children's lives isn't smart. and what if they mistake this guy for their big brother? i kid, kid ... my main point is, could you stop being such a ho for like a minute?

ktbell05

he is DISGUSTING. what is she thinking?!!!

Annie

You only see with her children in ads. But she's willing to raise someone else's kid

Chelsea21St

If he's smart, he'll take a lesson from Kevin Federline and get her pregnant before she dumps him, so he'll have a paycheck for life...

AARKIEAM

Young love she the Hugh Hefner of females

liza

with the exception of ben affleck, this bitch has got the WORST taste in men. absolutely fugly.

Betty

And the kids were WHERE??????? On Thanksgiving, yet! I just love these mothers who put themselves before their kids.

Lori

Kevin Federline part 2

renae

Hasnt Jennifer done this whole thing before? Wasn't Chris Judd her rebound husband after a breakup and prior/ during a "blossoming" relationship with Ben Affleck? I may have the order wrong because she tends to jump from one relationship to the next it seems. I thought she was dating an actor.....guess not.

Maybe we are looking at her future ex husband? Awwww sweet love!