Lindsay Lohan

Killin' It at Morgue Duty

11/26/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan at the Morgue
Maybe structure is exactly what Lindsay Lohan needed -- because TMZ has learned she's not only on pace to complete her court-ordered stints at the morgue ... she's WAY ahead of schedule.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lohan has already completed 10 of her 12 required morgue duty shifts -- impressive considering she still has another THREE WEEKS to spare.

In fact, we're told Lindsay doesn't just plan to knock out the remaining two shifts by the Dec. 14 deadline -- but she also wants to get a head start on the hours she has to complete by her 2nd status hearing.

Law enforcement tell us ... Lindsay has a pretty damn good reputation at the morgue -- polite, hard-working and never complains about the work.

Judge Sautner had said her sentence essentially put the keys to Lindsay's freedom in her own hands -- and at this point, it looks like she's making the most of her opportunity to stay out of the clink.

Blood Red Witch

Way off topic, Does anyone remember The Central in LA on the strip back in the 90's? I know it was there in the 70's and 80's too. Is it still there by another name?

middle finger

this is jill
Michael Lohan Arrested AGAIN ... Falls 3 Stories, Drugs, Alcohol Involved

HEY MICHAEL J LOHAN;
1/7/10
U HAVE BEEN WARNED, & U JUST GET MORE ILL, INSANELY CRAZY & DANGEROUS TO SELF & OTHERS!
WHY DON'T YOU SET THE "RECORD STRAIGHT"....& GO BACK TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA; U HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH BEAUPORT COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT!!! REMEMBER?
DINA DOES? & SO DO I!!
WELL?
"GONNA SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT?"

Michael Lohan Arrested AGAIN ... Falls 3 Stories, Drugs, Alcohol Involved

Re; Michael Lohan (AKA)
aka, Lindsay's (?) biological parent. South Carolina crime Did in fact happen, sadly legit (on so many levels). Charges were filed & case can still be prosecuted. Why doesn't he turn hinself in, and at least APOLOGIZE, as a true Christian would? Don't think so, because might have to pay the time (LONG TIME). So, best to heed advice of FY1 & leave daughter(s) alone, Youv'e done ENOUGH ! Now, go seek a professional who is possibly willing to assist you.
FYI;the following is public record,(sadly) & factual that on 10/13/84, you assaulted , choked and kicked a young woman (S.H.) of Ohio, causing her injuries including fractured facial bones.
"He was a good talker, he could throw the money around," said Steven M. Brown, an Ohio attorney who represented the young woman who dated Lohan before his marriage in a civil suit in the mid-'80s. "I got the sense he was a wildly spoiled rich kid with big bucks."
Pay it forward
--------------------
damn she has done her homework..she knows alot of inside info

ketjo

Woooooo.......just got axed ....my last comment was zipped really fast looks like the pitbull are hiding in the buhes tonight.....Nice doggy !!!!!

middle finger

I think Delmar is lindsays unborn child..because she knows all the inside information!!!

Blood Red Witch

sigh, Delmar is not what a 20 year old would consider young. but, Delmar has a young outlook on life, but is mature in her opinions and experience.

ketjo

Would love to but I need to power down this thing for a while the rain is starting to miss with my signal and its blinking out....be back after the rain dies down ......Heck it was a good one to about the east coast connect......Don't think they want us to go their....
Just thow out some dog buscuits every once in a while and keep him busy and ya'll should be alright....
Nice Doggy no biting the kiddies in the playground......here have a biscuit !!!!!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

AL,

Who? Who is the mobster?

Blood Red Witch

Al needs a hug. What is wrong?

Blood Red Witch

Freaking MJ fans are pee in your pants freaky people

middle finger

rogue warrior is posting on the MJ thread...he has moved on to troubled waters

ilovegossip

Liar Smith can make jokes about LaShawn and Duhnetta, and talk about how woman are lesser humans than men, yet God forbid if someone mentions a Jersey mobster. Sheesh...

Blood Red Witch

Go to that mj whatever thread and on the last page look at Oh well's avi. Is that not lindsay spanking some chick?

ketjo

Back
Agent Smith I apologize that I hit a nerve but apparently I did...but think about it a minute...did I say any thing about Bergan Co, NJ or Italian American familys no I did not.....I don't even know were the mobsters live in NJ except those on TV, so how can I be pointing jokes at them...Does Micheal Lohan have connections, well his past tells its own tell....
I will consider it was not worded the best but thats as far as I will go...
But I will say that in the past you have said some really nasty things to people and they have be a lot more tolerant then you....Pax

middle finger

AAAHHHAA One of my favorite actors is on HBO "bored to death" with ted danzin....I thought he was dead....Stacy Keach you rock,,,you would know him from cheech and chong movies as the cop...

middle finger

john smith this will make you feel better