Conrad Murray's Lawyer

Driven Away by Hecklers

11/29/2011 10:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad Murray's defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan just stormed away from a news conference -- after he was ambushed by hecklers.

Flanagan was in the middle of making a statement, claiming, Murray "led 56 years of exemplary life" -- at which point he was interrupted by someone in the crowd ... "And then he killed Michael Jackson."

Flanagan asked for the hecklers to be removed ... but after nothing happened, Flanagan said, "I'm out of here."

UPYOURS

Yup, the judge was pissed, GOOD.

Kay-Kay

Walgren, Thank you for presenting a professional case you were GREAT! now run for DA...Judge Pastor, thank you for your wonderful presentation you are such a real judge! Thank you for standing by the OATH.

MIKE

Is this P#@*k head DA going to take the spotlight away from the real prosecutors David Walgren and Deborh Brazil "AGAIN"?

Rich

Other Drug providing doctors have got away with it in California. Gee, Murray is not. Justice in CA is set by money.

UPYOURS

FFS, turn up the sound. GEEZ

HumanNature

THANK YOU JUDGE PASTOR, PROSECUTORS WALGREN AND BRAZIL FOR SENDING A STRONG MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO TRADE THEIR PROFESSIONAL LICENSE FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!

JUSTICE WAS SERVED TODAY!!!

HumanNature

TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!

MJ FOREVER

sore loser...

UPYOURS

Good grief, the defense attorney is saying the judge was prejudiced against his client? How about saying that you were incompetent in your defense of your client? Crybaby

Matt

The tabloid press are a bunch of maggots.

Luz

I feel justice has been served. I feel at peace. Judge Pastor was very fair and clear in explaining where his decision came from. He was human and clearly he had a rule to go by. I respect his decision. Now is up to God to show us how karma works. Hope this will bring the right message to all the doctors who think they will get away with murder.
May God bless Michael, and may my love touch him in the right way.

Sherri

I don't understand why everyone holds celebrities so high on the pedestal if this were a regular Joe this case would have not even gone to trial. What have these celebrities ever done for any of us except take our money are any of them helping us with our economic problems no instead they are not paying their taxes and buying 20 million dollar mansions while we are stupid enough to support them by buying there stuff. Sure they go to there so called charities but that's just to save face for themselves and in other countries no less.

Luz

May God bless Michael, and may my love touch him in the right way.

obama'saracist

awww poor baby,now run along and defend another murderer

Dan

I would have loved to beat those hecklers up... Not much of an effort it would be, considering most of the supporters are effeminate weirdos.

The only thing I am thankful for is that MJ can NO LONGER MOLEST BOYS!.... who knows indirectly how many little children may have been saved from a pedophile by this doctor?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments