« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Baseball Wives'

Dildo Stunt

Has Show Staffers in Uproar

11/30/2011 11:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Benson Baseball Wives
"Baseball Wives" -- a new show debuting tonight on VH1 -- is in meltdown mode, because one of the women is so out of control, she's threatening other BB wives with a 12-inch dildo.

During a recent filming, Anna Benson -- the wife of former Mets pitcher Kris Benson -- got into it with Cheri Knoblauch -- wife of former Yankee second baseman Chuck Knoblauch.  Anna got creative, pulled out a stun gun and set it on a table in front of her in a threatening manner, then produced a 12-inch dildo from her purse and started swinging ... which raises the question, Why such a big purse?

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... some of the staffers are now threatening to quit, because they can't handle Anna's insane behavior.

Sources tell us ... show execs are trying to contain Anna.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Maximus

This sounds awesome! I can't wait to see the show ...

Anonymous527496

She's threatening rape on the other women? Why do they want to support her drug habit by paying her to be on the show? She needs to disappear from the show.

Leader of the ignorant masses

I still would no*****ch any of these shows even if she actually used it on someone.

Lydia

Anna is definitely the star of the show! Real and hilarious, she puts it all out there!!!

E

I actually watched the clip online of the show, she sounds like she's had way too many d**** down her throat. Stay classy.

peoplearesilly

I actually watched this show for about 15 minutes just out of curiosity. Another stupid show. Good grief. Who watches this crap? Really? I don't get it. A bunch of flake bimbos being stupid?

Vernon P. Alarcon

ho ho ho ... hore

Buddy The Elf

Anna has been over the top DESPERATE for attention for 20 years. I wouldnt ever watch 'reality' TV but this is really no shocker for the attention wh0re.

Maria

Were this people come from? white ghetto ,trailer trash is all ! really? this shows will bring ratings ? I will no*****ch this trash for sure ! this people don't have any class is VH1 is trashy as Bravo.This people get millions showing this kind of characters,we don't learn nothing from these.I wonder in what kind of society we are living? people attacking other people ,nasty mouths ,bad behavior is that we are? thanks God I am not and will no*****ch that kind of trash!

Maria

I would be shame if I am a baseball wife ,the way thi swhores portrait a wife is disgusting ,well I don't know why we are surprised ,baseball players are regular guys ,trashy and lucky to play and be good at the game ,they became rich and famous and they marry their own kind! they are rich and NOT CLASS that is why they married this poor,white ghetto,trailer trash women!

Shamrock

What is this skank doing w/ a stun gun to begin with !?

Kent

A new alltime low for VH1 - Worst reality show I have ever seen!!

MsLadyT2

It would seen that Anna Benson has decided to be the "Jackie Christie and NeNe Leakes" of this newest entry into the Lucky Ladies of Luxury venue of reality shows. It is sad really, to think that having money and an easier life results in this much craziness. I guess the old adage is true - "Idle hands are indeed the devil's playground". Perhaps the shows should be renamed "Baseball/Basketball Lunatics" and "The Real Crazies of Atlanta & Beverly Hills". The OC franchise could be called The Real Dead Beats of Orange County". Sad thing is People would still watch!

Quo

Going by the crazy-hot scale she can do whatever freaky, psycho, crazy thing she wants. When you're that hot, hot trumps crazy.

Confused

Not too worried, but why does this show feature an ex-girlfriend and ex-wives? It only contains a couple that are actually married to baseball players. Unbelievable..by the way, when Jordana goes to lunch at the hotel in which her ex is at and runs into him...I feel like the soundtrack for Psycho should be playing, yet she feels hurt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments