Kourtney Kardashian Shopped

'Til She Dropped Baby News

11/30/2011 6:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kourtney Kardashian shopping in Beverly HillsThe day before confirming she was preggers, Kourtney Kardashian took her baby bump shopping in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

The unwed 32-year-old is nine weeks along with her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The couple also have 2-year-old son Mason.

1130_expecting_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Strokadellic

Piece of sh*t family. I seriously hope they all f*cking die. Immediately.

kim

Who cares!!!! and why can't I view TMZ without being forced to see storied on this ridiculous family!!! They are not even reputable stars!!! They are on a reality show for goodness sake!!! If it weren't for their father they would be just another set of over privileged rich kids in LA!!!

aquanet

I dont blame her for not marrying scott ********. He's an insecrue, infant of a man. Plus, if she wanted to have another kid, better off having it with him. He's already her baby daddy, so she's stuck with him for the next 18 years and her son and the new spawn will have the same father. No need to drag another baby daddy into their already big mess of a family.

My question is: How long be fore Kris Jenner starts thinking about having another baby just for some attention.

rob

Seriously TMZ make this family go away.... who cares....

nipples mugee

SEND IN THE NUKES !!! THE EARTH HAS BEEN INVADED BY FAT UGLY ALIENS !!! ALL IS LOST !!!!

Liz

what the hell is that thing standing behind kourtney, omg its hideous.

firebaby

who tells people (outside the friends/family circle maybe) *exactly* how many weeks you are? especially celebrities, don't they usually keep it to a simple "summer baby" or "christmas baby"? besides, at 9 weeks she basically just found out herself, and she won't show for another couple of months... just another way keep in the headlines i guess...

daniel craig was right, these people are a bunch of idiots...

willie1

Wait...Scott said they hadn't slept together for a long time and they even sleep in seperate rooms. So how is she suddenly pregnet again? What a bunch of Scripted BS.

ManiacalZebra

Why should I care if some nobody who hasn't done an honest day's work in her life is preggers?

missymoo32

PLEASE TMZ just stop writing about the Kardashians! I enjoy your site but am going to stop reading unless you just stop glorifying this usless trash of a family.

Mike44090

I would imagine it's just to get ratings for the show, wasn't the season premier just this past Sunday? I guess she'll either say she had a miscarriage to get more sympathy or say it was a false alarm. It's probably Mama K's idea.

cindy

Who the H3ll is that goth chick? What is she doing with Kourtney?

E

First off, what is that THING behind her? Secondly, I already feel sorry for the kid, poor thing doesn't know what its getting itself into, and third I would NEVER take Mom advice from this lady. She can't even take care of herself, let alone tell me how to take care of my kids. I heard on the news today she will be releasing a mommy book. This entire family is a WASTE of space.

Queen B

Ahhhh yes another cash cow to add to the brood. Wonder if the birth will be real or scripted??

ilovegossip

Who told the woman behind her that black lipstick looks good? Or pull up zebra pants...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments