MJ's Family

Post-Sentencing Bonding

... at 'X Factor' Taping

11/30/2011 5:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

113011_jackson_kids_exMichael Jackson's family has gone from Judge Pastor to Judge Cowell -- TMZ has learned the ENTIRE Jackson clan just arrived to a taping of the "X Factor."

Paris, Prince, Blanket, Katherine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon just sat down in the front row for tonight's live taping in Los Angeles ... just one day after Conrad Murray got the book thrown at him for killing the King of Pop.

So why the surprise appearance? We're told Katherine LOVES the show ... and tonight, the contestants will be singing some of MJ's greatest hits.

Ih8Taxes

The little girl wearing the red shirt looks really pissed off.

Maximus

I never would have guessed in a thousand years that those kids had a black father ... probably because they didn't ...

Bad,Bad Boy...

#11 Drop Dead!!

Are You Serious

I feel incredibly sorry for Blanket. That kid is going to need some therapy.

RealityCheck

I am just waiting for the news report that "Blanket" has gone portal and is up in a clock tower with a sniper rifle due to a recent flashback of being molested by dear ole dad...

Perky

Blanket's got to change his name, then get some kind of hairdo. He should also ask his grandma why he's so autistic-like and is there anything anybody can be doing to make him fit in to society better, he has outcast written all over his face, and it's not a good thing if you know what I mean.

Throwback kid

Prince looks mildly retarded? This young man has been through so much I hope he is OK. Has the Jackson family had him tested? I know Latoya is slow, maybe asbergers? but I don't know if Prince is a real blood relative or not? I saw Latoya on the Apprentice and she read at about a 3rd grade level which is why I felt she had some mental disabilities

Throwback kid

Blanket is starting to look like some type of Wolfboy? If he doesn't cut his hair and start to smile a liitle more people are going to think he is an Eddie Munster impersonater? If they do another teen wolfe movie blanket could play the lead with no makeup, that's how much he is starting to look like a werewolf

HumanNature

I SEE THAT ALL OF SATAN "JEALOUS" DEMONS ARE ON BOARD!!!!

Nancy

Prince looks creepy and Blanket looks like he needs serious psychiatric help. Paris just needs a haircut.

Michael McDonald

I'd just like to say what a wonderful job Michael Jackson
did with his children ,he was not just a great talent He was
a great father ,he will truly be mess by all who love'd him
God bless The Jackson family ,

Rogue Warrior

Milo allegedly beat up his girlfriend, while MJ allegedidly abuse little boys. Yet, everyone loves MJ but hates Milo. And nobody but me has a problem with that way of thinking?????

bring back recent posts

..poor little Blanket..he always looks so sad...every pic I have EVER seen of him...his sister is terrific and loving..so I'm glad he has her!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Baby boy, a.k.a. Blanket seems like he really doesn't like all of the attention. He's got that "get the F*ck out of my face" look.