Dan Cortese

Files for Divorce

12/1/2011 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dan Cortese has filed for divorce from his wife DawnDan Cortese -- former MTV Rock N' Jock host and current sometimes actor -- has filed for divorce from his wife Dawn ... TMZ has learned.

Dan filed last week in L.A. Superior Court. The couple got hitched back in '94, and they have two children.

According to the LA Times, they put their Malibu house on the market back in June.

Calls to Dan's reps have not been returned.

TJ

So is he pronouncing his name court-EZ or court-EZ-ee these days??

CountryGal

I bet all the people dogging this woman on here are supermodels eh? Pahahahahahaha!!

SLYKIM

He was also on "What I Like About You" with Jennie Garth and Amanda Bynes. He actually played a very likeable character named Vic and he was very hot. He was on in the beginning when the series first came on and then again for a full last year.

Pompano Ann

Last time I saw this cat; he was on Melrose Place. Dude where have you been?

Frank

Surprise...she's not so into him anymore now that he's not on tv pulling in big $$.

JC30

In happier times:

They were married for over 7 years before having children, so it's a shame that the kids are still so young.

Nacho

She is F&*& PIG good for him. Get a big bag of COKE and have some fun which this pig was not into.

Gary

looks like he had some work done.

Watching

She has her own house listed. Ha. That would suck everytime at a showing...this is where we used to make love, this is where our kid was conceived, and this is where I was when I found out my husband doesn't want me anymore.

DeeDee Cortese and Christopher Cortazzo of Coldwell Banker, Malibu West, are the listing agents.

Brian

That's not a great picture of her and who knows when it is from. I live in Malibu and I've seen her around, recently too. She's hot, tall and with a good body. She is always with her kids, which is cool to see especially around Malibu...feel bad for those kids especially.

fargone

This is truly devastating news. I had no idea they were having marital tribulations. They need to schedule a camping trip to Cachuma lake and get their differences ironed out at the Camps special Kabbalah retreat.

Telma

She must have been cute in '94!!

tellmeaboutit

That's too bad, they were married a long time. Don't know much about him, but loved him as Tony on Seinfeld.

Raejean

Can you possibly get more obscure and desperate in scraping the bottom of the 15-minute fame barrel? I look for my own unknown, non-showbiz self to show up on TMZ any day now.

Rodney

Her name is Dee Dee not Dawn.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments