Michael Lohan's Ex Kate Major

Won't Be Prosecuted

for Criminal Battery

12/1/2011 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major
Michael Lohan's Achilles' Heel, Kate Major, will NOT be prosecuted for battering a passenger on a Delta flight ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney had a meeting with Kate's lawyer, Trent Copeland, today and prosecutors decided not to file the case.  We're told the City Attorney was impressed that Kate was trying to solve her problem by checking into rehab.  Copeland also made it clear ... Kate was apologetic for her conduct.

As we first reported, Kate was arrested and escorted off a flight from LAX to Tampa after accosting another passenger in first class.  We're told Kate was drunk.

And get this ... Kate was on her way to Tampa, because she had a court date over a restraining order she sought against Michael Lohan for allegedly beating her up.

patty

omg - these two (milo and kate) deserve each other - they are both nuts

Joao

Checking into rehab---that is the celebrity get out of jail card. I'm sick of that chit. - but don't YOU try it.

ketjo

Hee Hee .....like to see that tried around here....
" please don't procute me I'll be good and check myself into a nice rehabit" ................................................................and the DA would say ...."Why then I'll just save you the trouble and check you in to the best rehab in the whole State...Ninity days county work farm...have a nice day !"

Simpy

Ughhh... Can you please speed it up and stumble in front of a moving bus already? You fuggly little pig.

oldgeez

I realize I may be making a huge mistake here, by trying to ask a serious question, but here goes....

Seriously, what does this person use for money? I mean, she had a job a while back that she quit. She's flying all over the country, it sounds like 1st class, checking into rehab, which isn't cheap, has attorneys filing stuff for her all the time.

Seriously, (I'm trying again with the "seriously") how does she pay for all this?

billybrown00

Jeez, I've never even thought of hitting a woman before and I want to give this loser a wrap in the mouth. So ugly it hurts my knuckles.

jeff

Hey tmz, let's dig up every guy she has banged in her life and put them on tmz also. That's how out of control you guys have become. How hard is it to get celebs with a resume?

Ellie G

Idiots, all of them.

KWDragon

She started dating Jon Gosselin and MiLo to get famous, and it worked. Now she gets the celeb justice treatment? Sad.

Blood Red Witch

This is proof she is a Lohan! Dont care that her last name is technically Majors. She is a lohan to the core. SMH

CLINT

Looks like Britney in a few years.

Pimpcessa

Sorry Kate don't wast your time and money cuz........YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

AJ

Is it just me, or does that picture of Kate Major on this story look like Britney Spears in 10 years?

obama'saracist

so if i walk up and beat the crap out of this broad i can say i am drunk and on my way to rehad and that makes it all better?

anony

Can you prosecute her for being an unstoppable drunk drama queen?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments