Mel Gibson

Judge Gives Glowing Review

In Battery Case

12/1/2011 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1201_mel_g_exIf Mel Gibson got a grade for his probation, he'd score an A+.

Mel was in Judge Stephanie Sautner's court today for a progress report in his battery case -- remember Oksana Grigorieva?

Judge Sautner said she was more than impressed that Mel has completed twice the counseling requiring of him, and he was right on track on his 12-step program.

Mel pled no contest in March to misdemeanor battery.  He's currently on informal probation.

LA me

49. Cujeaux: 6 minutes ago

Did you all tune in to catch the beginning where Giblitz is walking around naked
****************************

I have that part on freeze frame....would "nom nom" that ass any day...LOL

Get a life

kimcurtis

I am so happy for Mel. Finally, he is transforming his lifestyle. He seems to win back the trust. Am awaiting all the videos yet to come. Great going.

little aussie reader

Hi chestnut :o)

I think informal probation means he doesn't have to visit a probation officer. He can also go where he wants to without needing permission but if he gets into any trouble then he will be... well... then he'll be in trouble. Does that make sense?

I'm not sure that a different judge would have changed the outcome for Ox because of Eric George's dodgy relationship with the D.A.

little aussie reader

Hey! LA was here!

LA - I've missed you too, you funny girl. Don't be a stranger!

little aussie reader

Good morning to you chestnut. It's evening here and I have to go start dinner. I hate time differences, but I like duck so a duck dinner I will have.

LOL! Goodmorning LA sounds like a tv program. ;o)

Have fun everyone!

Fred Hoyle

He'll probably offend again.
frhoyle@gmail.com

Sandy

I think he's a good guy in reality.. I think he got some money hungry woman mad and then hell broke out. You can only take so much sometimes and the anger comes. I only wish him the best and can't wait to see him in the movies again.. keep up the great work Mel..

Tellthetruth59

Good for Gibson! Hope he gets back to work making movies soon and the gypsy scammer with the Iphone, along with her GPS equipped celeb tracking ovaries, fades into the sunset.

THE BEAVER

Good going, Mel! I am so proud of you !!

Merry Christmas, dude! I hope this New Year brings you real happiness, and true love.

THE BEAVER

Mel, make a LW5, dude. Make it like two ole guys still on the force. Too old to still be working. Roger is senile,and thinks every woman looks like his wife, and Riggs is a crazy old nut with oldtimmers.

THE BEAVER

FloridaGirl: 22 minutes ago

Good for Mel! I believe the problems he faces are from the younger women he started dating. I believe he should date more his age; women that he can relate to. Perhaps a lot of his frustrations is that he has nothing in common with those women, and his temper flares at their stupidness and the attention they get for being attractive. He stayed out of trouble, and did his best work while he was still married to his wife. I really wish him the best and he figures out what makes him happy in life and settles down at his age. Good luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I was lucky enough to get Mel Gibson,I will be any age he wants me to be. Yeap, even an 80 year old horny woman. LOL

Mephisto

I'm curious why TMZ paints Mel as a saint who was hung out to dry while Oksana is portrayed as a cold-blooded gold-digger. None of us will ever know exactly what happened in that relationship except for the two of them, so I wonder why TMZ is so gung-ho on making Oksana look like a total villain. Publicist pay-off, no doubt.

chickenblaster

loooool, i see the haters are still haters and the fans are still fans but in the end MEL will prevail, said it all the time....:-)

HI to all from the past who remember me(EM, or any one else who want to connect again hit me , info at buisness dot info) since the old email address you have is not working anymore.....

just exchange "at" with the cringly a :-)

cheers