Jay-Z and Beyonce

Scoping Out Ricky Martin

in Miami Beach House Hunt

12/2/2011 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ricky Martins 12 million dollar homeJay-Z and Beyonce went mansion-hunting last week in Miami Beach -- and one of the SUPER-EXPENSIVE homes they checked out belongs to one Señor Ricardo Martin ... TMZ has learned.

We confirmed with the realtor that J&B took a walk-through the 9,491 square-foot ocean-front pad  last week -- but it's unclear if the couple is interested in making an offer.

According to official records, Ricky's trying to score a hefty profit on the estate -- because he bought it in 2005 for $10,000,000 .. and now he's listed the house at $12.5 mil.

The place is pretty sick -- boasting 7 beds, 10 baths, a swimming pool ... and it's located in one of the ritziest parts of Miami Beach, close to Miami Heat superstars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

As for Ricky, neighbors tell us he was a great neighbor -- and they're sad to see him leave.

Lloyd!!!!

get over it occupy people, move to Denmark where society tries to cap your success if you hate America that much. Nice place if Hova decides to buy it

Timu

Here are more info, and pictures about this amazing home

niece

Fake baby...... wish she would just tell us she has a surrogate...... see this is what happens when you do not get any schooling..... hey Dumb Bey.... you think the educated people cannot figure out you a lying tramp

Celebrities Suck

why is it that beyonce has not gained a pound? Beyonce has gained lbs in the past but now that she's possessively prego she hasn't gained anything? I smell a fake pregnancy, maybe she's paying a seragot. I'll believe it when I see her go through what real women go through when they are prego. Till thn I believe that she's using a fake belly.

Celebrities Suck

correction...

why is it that beyonce has not gained a pound? Beyonce has gained lbs in the past but now that she's supposedly prego she hasn't gained anything? I smell a fake pregnancy, maybe she's paying a seragot. I'll believe it when I see her go through what real women go through when they are prego. Till thn I believe that she's using a fake belly.

Wesley Peters

WOW!!! 12,5 mil. I was there 1 week ago, but didn't look like 12,5 to me and 1 advise for beyonce... Don't buy the house! Not for the looks, but de F#ckin' boat ferry with tourists every 30 minutes.

Rogue Warrior

A guy could pull a TON of wool living in a place like that! But NOT RICKY!

Florida Gator Killer

Miami mansions are tacky and look like colombian drug lords homes....I would rather live in Boca,but im not them or rich,or talented.

smileandshine