Cheerios

Lady Gaga's Naked O-Face

Is O-Kay With Us

12/2/2011 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Naked and Nude Lady Gaga covered in Cheerios
Lady Gaga can pour Cheerios all over her wet, naked body as long as she wants -- the cereal company tells TMZ, the singer's controversial new music video is all just freedom of expression.

If you haven't seen Gaga's new video for "Marry the Night," you're missing out on 14 minutes of naked, avant-garde weirdness ... including a scene where she empties a box of cheerios on her naked body.

A rep for Cheerios tells us, the cereal company had nothing to do with the video -- but it also has no plans to pursue legal action.

The rep tells us, "We feel that people express their passion in a lot of different ways ... This was certainly a first!"

Probably the point, no?

KOZY

omg! I used to be such a huge gaga fan. pop music = commercial. when i listen to music and watch music videos, I want to be entertained. I don't want to decipher symbolism, metaphors, or whatever. she's in the wrong business. ugh. wrong media gag gag. blah.

EatMe

I couldn'*****ch more than 30 minutes of this video. It was far too "ooh look at me, I'm edgy and profound" to hold my interest. Boring and pretentious, as expected. Those why try waay to hard do so to mask their lack of depth or value.

Rufus T. Firefly

She should hold the record for fastest decline of originality and relevance in the history of Earth (even ahead of Madonna).

jujubee

lady gaga is an artist, she writes most of her music, she comes up with her own music videos, and she comes up with her own eccentric style..it's not for everyone, if u want an entertainer jus*****ch britney lip sync while she dances..what lady gaga does is pretty inspirational for some people, no need to hate

Wash. Hts. Girl

This is like, such major DRECK. I used to love Cheerios, so wholesome with sliced bananas and strawberries...betcha Cheerios stock will plummet. BTW, I'd change her name from GAGA to KUKU...or maybe GAG GAG sorry not avant garde, more like avant merde (****.)

David

shes amazing

Ericka

Look at me! look at me! I'm weird. Pay attention to me please.

Kevin

Skank freek.

you people make me sick

Love how people think this crabcake is original and think she is special. LOL nice try Gaga. Keep ripping people off.

KOZY

John

I'll be so glad when her 15 minutes are up. I can't stand her. Bullying is the gift that keeps on giving for her.

Lynn

She is so gross! All the sheep out there give her way too much credit. She looks like a transvestite.

megan

what is up with this chick??? I dont get it and I never will. She is with all the weirdos who put cement in their ass this week.

megan

what is up with chick? I dont get it... I never will in fact she with all those dummies who put cement in their ass this week!

Kim

It is disgusting that a female artist cannot create a music video, perform, or even go out in public without her physical appearance getting criticized. "Her tits are saggy", "She is so ugly", "Look at that nose". Either don't bother watching the video or write comments about the actual artistic value of it. And those of you who think that her "15 minutes" will be up soon: get real. Every one of her albums has been nominated for the Grammy of album of the year. Her fan-base stretches across the world and across all age groups. She's not going away any time soon. Oh, and if you are too close-minded to decipher the meaning of this video, allow me to break it down for you. Gaga was dropped from her previous record label and in the same day suffered some sort of tragedy that landed her in a clinic. Instead of giving up, she devoted herself to her passion, music, and ended up becoming a major success. So, the message to her fans is: don't ever give up on your dreams, even when you feel completely hopeless.
tl;dr: Gaga managed to become a star after overcoming some serious obstacles and for some reason you chauvinistic ******** refuse to give this talented woman any credit for it.