'Beavis & Butt-Head' Rapper

Are You Threatening Me?!?!

12/3/2011 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_tbaby_beavis_butthead_mtv_EX
The rapper whose song was mercilessly ridiculed by Beavis & Butt-Head last month now lives in fear for her life -- telling TMZ, ever since the episode aired ... she's been receiving horrifying racist threats.

Rapper T-Baby tells us, she's been getting more than a hundred text messages a day since her music video for "It's So Cold in the D" debuted on the MTV show -- but it doesn't stop with texts ... Baby says she also gets verbally accosted on the street.

According to the rapper, the shocking racist text threats include -- "Goodnight n*****, I wish all you f**kers would go back to Africa where you belong not here. Sleep by your window so I can get to you easier."

T-Baby says she doesn't want to involve the police because she's "no snitch" -- but that leaves her with few options ... like changing her phone number, or moving.

T-Baby tells us, "I feel in a lost situation because I have no one but my son ... but I refuse to stop. Only way I can show how I am here to stay is keep doing my thing."

robert

rap blows chunks to begin with - thumbs up to Beavis & Butt-head

Kelly

she refuses to go to the police because she's no stalker snitch but goes to the media, she then lets everyone know she has no one but her son.....brillant, what other personal info do you have to give out?

something smells so wrong with this story!

bambam4LSU

Its always a Nergo playing the race card... even tho "YOU PEOPLE" have black schools, churches, gangs etc... and, you people still satisfy..

meh

T-Baby Grow the **** up.....................

fuzzypook

Are you people stupid? She doesn't want to involve the police not because she "doesn't want to be a snitch" but because it NEVER HAPPENED? Does Tawana Brawley ring a bell? The Duke lacrosse liar? Hello!!!? She's lying for attention you morons!

rico

ugh, that WAS an awful song and she's using what little publicity it gave her to give attention to this made up story. go away T-Baby.

Savvy Beotch

I do not believe her. How did these people get her personal cell phone #?? HMMMM!! She is simply trying to get some free publicity.

Oh and the person who is Surprise? you ARE a racist adn you need to leave this country. Go to Germany or canada and stay since you like it there so much. We don't need you in this country spreading your hate. So funny how you hate the "White Man" for some that happened hundreds of years ago...and it didn't happen to you.

Tr1Xen

How da fuq do we keep on beat?! LOL

Karma Is A MF

How did "people" suddenly get her phone number after the video aired? Did B & B give it out on the air? Stupid bitch is just trying to get publicity for the worst song EVER!

Nicole

shes an idiot , she doesn't want to be a snitch so she'd rather recieve random calls and threats and put the risk of her child above all else

Brian

I like how everyone in the comments section believe her story without any hesitation.

Randall

Sounds like bull. I doubt she'd act like some poor helpless victim if someone said that to her face. Not to mention how did all these people get her phone number? She's probably just trying to cash in on the episode airing her video as much as she can to prolong her 15 seconds of fame.

cam

I'm from across the detroit river so when i saw the video one I laughed my ass off and 2 thought wow now thats local and those other people sure dont want to be in this video LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4