Brooke Mueller

Arrested in Aspen

for Drug Possession

12/3/2011 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_brooke_mueller_mug_wm
Brooke Mueller
was arrested last night in Aspen, Colorado on suspicion of felony cocaine possession with intent to distribute ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Aspen PD, police found Charlie Sheen's ex-wife inside a nightclub called Escobar after she allegedly assaulted some woman at a nearby drinking establishment.

In addition to cocaine possession, Brooke was also booked on a misdemeanor 3rd degree assault charge. She was released from the Pitkin County jail this morning on $11,000 bond.

Worth noting ... it's been nearly two years since Charlie and Brooke's infamous domestic violence incident in Aspen -- when Charlie was arrested for assault after allegedly roughing Brooke up.

Brooke has since been in and out of rehab multiple times.

update_bar
According to Aspen's Chief Deputy D.A. Arnold Mordkin, Mueller allegedly had over 4 grams of cocaine on her when she was arrested.

1203_brooke_charlie_photos

bring back recent posts

...doesn't matter if your rich or poor or somewhere in between...addictions are just nasty realities for so many, and she is so blessed too have resources that can help here when she is ready....just hope something works out for her..for the kids sake...my heart goes out too all who are suffering and don't have a pot too piss in...

CyndiChainsaW

I'm sick of these self centered people who have access to get help but dont do anything about it. Jeez, get over yourselves.

diane

This is ridiculous that the judge keeps allowing her custody,give them to Denise Richards,she seems to be the better parent out of them all,maybe she can keep them until Charlie gets brooke help and its proven she is consistently clean and sober!!

DG

Take it for what it's worth. I've been clean off speed now longer than I used and I used everyday for seven years. She won't get clean till she's ready. You can have everything taken away and it doesn't matter until your ready. No one and I mean no one can help her but herself. I been clean for over a decade and I can tell anyone in trouble there is soooooo much more than coke, speed and everything there. It's called LIFE and it can be beautiful . Peace! :)

Politico Pablo

Parents take care of her kids while she goes on party coke binges. She eventually crashes and then goes back to day rehab. And starts all over again a few months later. It sure seems to work for her because she gets to keep her cake and her kids ($55K child support money) while she has quarterly coke binges.

BD

Sad to think that Charlie is probably the better choice as the parent...

steven katona

I LOVE YOU BROOKE!!! GOD DAMN YOU CHARLIE!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ABANDONED HER!!!!! BROOKE IF YOUR LISTENING FANS CARE!!!!! 420 YA BIATCH!! BOOO YEAH!!! COME TO CANADA I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR DISEASE SUGAR! YOU KNOW WHAT??? YOU CAN'T EVEN LEAVE THE STATES NOW SUGAR. YOU KNOW BROOKE YOU NEVER HAD A MOMMA LIKE MINE. UR LUCKY I GIVE A DAMN. I GOTTA THING FOR CRACKED UP MILFS. SICK AND TWISTED PERVERSIONS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS BROOKE. NOWS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BELIEVE. NOWS THE TIME FOR YOU TO REJOICE! GOD DAMN YOU LOOK LIKE MY EX!!! I LOVE YOU TAMMY!!!! YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME BROOKE!!??? YOU REMIND ME OF MY EX GIRLFRIEND FROM 1995. THE SHIP ONLY SINKS DEEPER BROOKE. GOD DAMN I WISH I HAD A PENNY FOR EVERY HIT THAT BITCH TOOK. NOW LOOK AT YOU BROOKE. MAKING ME EXCITED WITH THOSE SEXY CRACKHEAD EYES. I'M OVERWHELMED WITH JOY! THIS FAN REJOICES WHEN I SEE BROOKE LOOKIN LIKE MY EX REMINDING ME OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS IN THE TRAILER PARK. EMAIL ME BROOKE. SO EMAIL BIG K CAUSE I'LL SPONSOR YOU ANYDAY XOX ...kboyinc@hotmail.com

dd

Charlie, SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!

Nancy

This girl is A TRAINWRECK. Her children should be taken away from her. Clearly she is weak and loves drugs more than her kids!! I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR her!!! GROW UP.

JoJo-TheLittleIndianCircusBoy

who the **** is brooke mueller? why is she famous?

Amber

So sad. I hope you recover Brooke

DONNA

Her kids needs to be takeing from that whole family and put up for adoption........THEN MAYBE THEY WILL GET THE PICTURE

Aitch

Give the twins to Denise!

fan

I always "name" drop that she's a "good" friend of mine, she and I go way back, blahblahblah. It doesn't reflect well on me that she's an addict goldigger charged with assault so I guess I'll have to rely on my fat thighs, fake lips, obnoxious personality and my own goldigging skills without using her "name" (for the time being) when I try to impress people.

KG

Sounds like she would be fun to party with.