'X-Factor' Judges Paula & Nicole

Targeted by Death Threats

After Eliminating Drew

12/4/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_paula_abdul_nicole_Scherzinger_tmz_ex
"X-Factor" hosts Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger voted off the wrong contestant Thursday night -- at least according to several angry Drew Ryniewicz fans ... whose violent threats have Paula and Nicole fearing for their lives.

According to our sources, Paula and Nicole both got the cold shoulder from Simon Cowell after the show ... who was "furious" with their decision. But that's nothing compared to the abusive tweets and Facebook messages they've received. Some of the messages read:

-- "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H."

-- "I hope you die, you selfish----------"

-- "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die"

Sources on the show tell us Paula and Nicole are shocked by the harassing messages and neither has experienced a reaction so strong before.

Jamin

They should have kicked off either Josh Krajick or Rachel Crowe. Neither one of these people will be successful singers.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I think she should have been gone a long time ago. Week after week it's the same slow singing while yodeling. Every song sounded just like the same damn song. I am glad she's gone. BYE!!!

Rosalind

Drew should have left. She was very boring. As far as the judges, I think Simon behaved in a very unprofessional way. No other judge got an attitude when their people were voted off. It is only a show. People need to get it together there r more important things in life. Drew did not have the Xfactor, neither do some other people but it is no reason to get in an uproar. It is a competition, someone has to leave. I also thought she was wrong with the breakdown, it was not professional.

NobodySpecial

This is how they get more idiots to watch. Start a pathetic Twitter "war" and people think its real.

Cameron

I wish Paula and Nicole would stop their bickering with Simone. They both have an opportunity to voice their opinion and when it's Simones turn they start chiming in against whatever he says every single time. Simone tells it like it is and almost always is right. Drew is a far better singer than Marcus. They know it and yet they still voted to send her home. I hate the way they both flirt with the male contestants. Simone and LA seem more credible than do Paula and Nicole. Marcas will go home this week. He covers up his bad voice with flashy moves.

lauren

I'm not sure who is more obnoxious at this point, Paula or Nicole. This show has made me hate Nicole Scherzinger. They hould've kept Cheryl as a JUDGE! They made an obviously stupid decision kicking off Drew, when Marcus was in the bottom two TWICE and will obviously be sent home next week..stupid stupid women. Someone needs to ship these two nutcases to another planet..

anne10

Too bad commenters are anonymous. You can bet some of what they say would be cleaned up or at least be common sense if they had to sign it. Since when does a sane person wish someone was dead because they disagreed about a bunch of bad singers?

kid malksi

The death threats are uncalled for. It's a silly TV show, but just to understand why all these outpouring for Drew. I think it was the badgering she got from Nicole and LA Reid. It was like verbally abusing a 14-year-old girl in front of the whole world.

Kaffee

Those who have no talent judge. I am sick of these reality talent shows that pretend they aren't popularity contests for the judges.

Big Daddy

I watched the show. Nicole is very childish, and hates Simon. But leave that, I haven't a clue why she's on the show. Paula could have put it into a dead lock for her friend. Drew was very talented. Although very nervous with this sing for your save bit, she was much more talented then the young man they saved. I can understand why L. A. voted the way he did. But, not the ladies. They know she might have won the whole thing. Very unique voice, and I expect to see her go far. America needs not to threaten people like this though. As Americans, that's not what we're about. I might add one more thing. This petty argueing among judges is not very attractive for a show that I thought was going to be great. That I believe is influenceing votes.

buzz kill

People need to get a life. No wonder the country is so screwed up, people are more concerned with what happens on TV than real life. WAKE UP, watch what the polititions are doing instead.

Chad

It's one thing to be angry, it's another to threaten someone. When people get arrested for their words, maybe they will think about wording things differently or at least closing the laptop lid or put their phones down til they calm down. If people are @ the bottom they aren't gonna win anyways. Also most people on reality shows don't even get many albums sales, so people really don't support them afterwards. Why not focus on saying positive things to the people you like and buy their albums and products instead of attacking people. It also doesn't help that the judges are gonna be nastier and fight with each other because they are biases on want their team to win. The show is based upon that negativity and what did they expect. They need to change the format or how they talk because you can't stop crazy fans.

schoen1

I never once voted for Marcus, because he he has "pitch" problems and Drew is good, but boring and that lilt in her voice gets old. I think the person who should win is Melanie Amaro.

Sandy

I will never understand when someone threatens violence to someone when they do not agree with them. That says to me they are not a stable person. I do think Paula shouldn't have left it up to America in letting the person with the lowest votes go home. Simon was very upset. I didn't like how they were all smirking over there at the end. LA was the worse of them all. He kept looking at Simon then turning away and smirking. I believe LA will not be back next year He and Simon do not like one another. I do believe the girls did vote Drew out for spite, It was so obvious how they were gloating at the end

Karen

That's just stupid. Who the fk cares? I was happy she and astro finally got voted off. Someone HAS TO GO! dont you get it? retarded people