'X-Factor' Judges Paula & Nicole

Targeted by Death Threats

After Eliminating Drew

12/4/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_paula_abdul_nicole_Scherzinger_tmz_ex
"X-Factor" hosts Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger voted off the wrong contestant Thursday night -- at least according to several angry Drew Ryniewicz fans ... whose violent threats have Paula and Nicole fearing for their lives.

According to our sources, Paula and Nicole both got the cold shoulder from Simon Cowell after the show ... who was "furious" with their decision. But that's nothing compared to the abusive tweets and Facebook messages they've received. Some of the messages read:

-- "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H."

-- "I hope you die, you selfish----------"

-- "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die"

Sources on the show tell us Paula and Nicole are shocked by the harassing messages and neither has experienced a reaction so strong before.

SandersonK

People are sick and whomever thinks that's okay is just as sick.Paula and Nicole would not have voted her off if she wasn't voted in the bottom in the first place. She kept singing in the same tone of voice. And Simon should be mad at himself not the other judges.

AtIslander

I was deplored by Simon's behavior. He acted no differently from Astro, whom he lambasted a couple weeks ago. In my opinion, Drew was the worst that night, in fact, I was not impressed with most of the singers that night. It appears they are pushing for Melanie to win, and while I think she has a good voice, I am more impressed with Rachel's voice. I actually very much enjoy Marcus Canty. I don't think the judges are helping the contestants at all.

PC

There's a big difference between threats and wishful thinking. These examples all fall squarely into the latter category.

Lynn A.

I find it highly amusing that Drew praised Jesus after she was voted off. Then her supporters threaten death upon these 2 judges. How "Christian" of them...

liketoysoldiers

I was rooting for Drew, but she didn't do the right "save me" song. It should've been an upbeat song like the judges were asking her to do for weeks. Yes, her cover of MK's Billie Jean was another slow version for her, but it worked and I thought it was great. That song was not the reason for her going home - it was her "save me song". Why didn't she sing something upbeat to save her a@@?????

Jackie

publicity....

Don Martin

This show is tailor made for complete idiots. It is totally bubblegum kiddie crap. The contestants are kicked off based on which judge argues with which judge. It is all about the judges egos and not talent. Every week millions of complete morons grab their phone, hit twitter and start dialing up the votes while Simon runs to the bank to make another deposit. The best think American can do for the entertainment business is stop sucking up to Cowell and his stupid, moronic, over produced, cheezy, hyped up TV shows. God America! Grow the heck up and quit being led around by your collective noses. Get a life already.

sheryl

It is a talent show and people lose. Lots of people enjoy watching the show and a few dumb ones are gonna ruin it for us all. Grow up people.

della martinez

that is just sick...we have lost our way if we get that bonkers over a silly tv show...

BC

no excuse for this!

Melonie

Too many homeboys wanting their way? The kid will have a record deal without the show. Death threats show the mentality of viewers/followers. Too bad, so sad.

Rogue Warrior

I think they both need med's for a PARANOIA condition that already existed!

thetoothfairy

Just my two cents here.... I think they voted right! Drew should have been voted off some time ago...

However I do not feel they deserve threats or comments like that. It is a show it is for entertainment.

Megadeth

Those aren't death threats, they're death wishes, those so-called fans are obviously not all there mentally if they say such things for the sake of others of whom they've never met. If those voted off are so well missed, the fans could always watch them forever on Youtube.

george fudge!

Not only is it a terrible show, these two have no business being judges as neither has the eyes or ears to spot real talent.