Kate Major

FOUND

12/5/2011 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_Kate_Major_getty_ex2Call off the search party ... Kate Major has been found -- and it turns out ... she was never really missing in the first place.

As TMZ first reported ... Major was taken from rehab to a nearby hospital in Florida Saturday night, after suffering a seizure -- but when the rehab facility called to check on her hours later ... the hospital had no record of her.

Kate's rep and family were completely freaked -- but it was a false alarm ... because Major was in the hospital after all ... just under a false name for privacy reasons.

Major's rep tells us ... word got back to Kate that she was considered MIA, so she called her father and told him everything was fine. Mystery solved.

EarthAngel

She has been missing for a very lonnnnng time

Bruno

Don't. Care.

Ronald RayGun

Well, I am going to sue TMZ for the 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back!

KPCATZ

So ugly.

STEAK FACTORY

Kate's back with him again. Linds is piiiiiiiised. So much for their next "reunion". Linds wanted to poach all his cocaine (for his own good, of course).

tellmeaboutit

Could someone please lose her again?? Or will tmz rush over to take a picture of her languishing (poor me) in a hospital bed?

Rogue Warrior

If you Hate Milo, your hate is unfounded and it's obvious the REAL problem is you HATE yourself. A lot of Vicodin and Vodka will cure that, just ensure you shut your phone off before ingesting!

Rogue Warrior

Hang on, so the Rehab center called TMZ to report her missing? OMG, I can see a lawsuit coming the rehab centers way if that's the case. Hopefully it was a member of her LOSER family!

hollywoodlander

Who's kate major???

notalawyer

Don't do drugs

Ericka

I thought TMZ reported celebrity news. She has never done anything except date M Lohan who isn't a celeb either. I'm so sick of seeing these people. i'm gonna change my celeb news to radaronline

Dick Gozinya

Who the **** is Kate Major???

Ejai

i didnt realize anyone gave a sh*t about her.lol who looking her up for her to assume aliases. she's not a star or anything so why is TMZ lowering the standards.you might as well follow my cousin next cause she just as non important!

Jeff Becker

Who is this ugly chick? And who cares if this junkie is lost!

Superman

And she's famous because...? Being a skank ex-groupie to a F-lister?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments