Jesse James

Beef with 'American Chopper' --

I Think They Wanna Fight Me

12/6/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is in a bike building war with the guys from "American Chopper" -- and it's getting so intense that Jesse claims things could get violent between him and Paul Teutul Jr.

The gear-heads are all at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas for a Discovery Channel event called "American Chopper Live: The Build Off" -- airing live tonight at 9pm ET.

James was setting up his big red machine today when we asked about the rivalry -- and he told us, "The senior is cool but the kid's like wound up tighter than a watch ... I think he's gonna want to fight me."

So, we gotta ask ...

Pat

Go away Jesse, you're a no class, immature has been, just looking at your bikes me laugh, they all look the same and they're simple. The only reason you sold any was because you were selling to the "Hollywood Crowd" who are a bunch of wanna-be bikers; who by the way obviously know nothing about bikes, or they wouldn't buy yours.

the cat

Jesse thinks its a popularity contest. I've seen all the biker buildoffs he was in and he won because of who he was. His **** ain't no better than anyone else's. Jr's bike has a lot more craftsman ship. As for Jesse he needs his smart ass kicked. I couldn't hardly stand to listen to his crap any more. F off Jesse!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I bet they're both professional swimmers.

Mike

What on earth did Sandra Bullock ever see in that moron? I was almost embarrassed for him because he had all he could do to put a full sentence together.

Muppet

This loser is mouthing off about all this drama in hopes that someone will watch his stupid show! I know I won't be watching!

BigBaller

Jesse is a biker those other two douche bag's need to stop faking it. Who cares if he cheats some dumb bitches! Eff'em!

bigstew

Why all the hate on Jesse? Did you cheat on you to?

98DWG

Well, guess the fights over. And, Jesse just got his a$$ kicked. He did build a nice Iron Horse though.

Jodi

Jesse is trying to draw interest to his show tonight. The "could be fighting" between them is more than likely fake to keep people coming back to see the show next week.

vixis

I lost all respect for Jesse James when he messed up with Sandra Bullock, he doesn't deserve to be on the same level as Paul Jr. Jesse is an ass, I refuse to watch any show he is in because his punk ass isn't worth my time.

TMZgossip

Jesse

the '90's called & they want their bike back!!

G'Shock

C'mon Jesse, it's time to grow up. You build bikes for a living. Think about it, there's really nothing "bad ass" about that other than there's a bunch of people about there willing to pay your asking price. The person I feel most sad for is your daughter. Stop pimping her out for the cameras. You're obviously a misogynist compounded by images of self-loathing. Yeah, that's right, I called it.

defref

Jesse James ... biggest DB ever!!! Neither Jr. nor Sr. gave a crap about you. Only you care about you. Go back to cheating on your current girlfriend and please do you best to stay away from the camera!!!

Jim

Uhm, I have never ever even thought of "pay per view" for anything in my life - BUT - the idea of Paul Jr. and Jesse Going at it in a cage fight totally MMA style ? Hell Fugn Yeah, sign me up real quick for that one. Maybe, we can make rounds short and even get Sandra Bullock to walk around the ring with the card - who wouldn't sign up for this ? Are you kidding me ? What bikes ? Is Don King still alive ?

tonyzaza6

this is about the bonjovi comment the long haired guy who does not change his pants calling jovi a girl band really ! ur a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!