Kim K to OPI Nail Polish

My Sisters Deserve Equal Pay

12/6/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kardashian Nail Polish
All Kardashian women may not be created equal ... but one of the biggest nail polish companies on the planet is sure paying them like they are ... and get this -- even the half-sisters are raking in BIG MONEY.

TMZ has learned ... all 6 K-ladies (Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall) inked a deal with OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a Kardashian line of nail polish ... featuring colors like:

Sealed with a Kris -- an intense dark red tone
Kim-pletely In Love – a soft, delicate pale pink hue
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam – an eye-catching dark emerald hue
Listen to Your Momager! – a striking deep blue tone

According to the contract, obtained by TMZ, the family was guaranteed $600,000 up front -- plus a cut of the nail polish profits.

Here's the thing ... the documents show the money is being divided EQUALLY between all of the women -- that's $100k-per-gal for all you math wizards out there.

Shocking considering Kim is in her own stratosphere when it comes to star-power ... then again, they say charity starts in the home.

Fun Fact -- each lady has requested to be paid through their very own corporations ... which have names like Kimsaprincess Inc., 2Die4Kourt Inc. and KhloMoney Inc.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

JaneLiza

I will never buy this polish again. I am not a whore and this polish is now whore's polish. The Kardashian whores need to fall off the face of the earth, disappear. They are REPULSIVE.

brad

I wouldn't let any girl wearing anything Kardashian suck my Johnson.

liz512

what about "worthless *****". Missed oportunity...

Shirley W.

OMG! I used to watch all the shows with this money grubbing, egotistical, spoiled, no talent, wanna bees, camera hogging family that I could .....I am so over this family , I just wish they would go away never to be heard or seen again .....please, please just boycott everything they do !!! I totally lost it when Kim did not want to accept her husbands name in marriage....how selfish was that ???? But, the extreme of her audacity is the fact that she wants to keep that engagement ring.....I just hope and pray Kris Humphries sues her for everything he can get from that spoiled uncaring little witch !!!

Berna

Those woman do not look very pretty in that photo. I'm not a fan of that family and the companies that paw all over them are stupid cause I'm sure the price of OPI nail polish will be higher just to pay those Nasty woman. Well Sally Hanson makes a great nail polish and for a better price.

StevenX

Who are the two new ugly ones? Bad cloning experiments?

Denisse

Here's a tip...stop doing business with the Kartrashians.

rujenn

I hate this family so much!! Kim is such a spoiled,selfish bitch.I don't think any man on the face of this earth will make her happy...I see her living a long lonely life :).I'm glad that Kris is moving on, they way she treated him was uncalled for he deserves better.Team Hump

????