Greyhound Bus Lines

Alec Baldwin's a Mean Bully!

12/7/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207_greyhound_alec_baldwin_ex
Greyhound Bus Lines has no idea how they got caught in the crossfire between Alec Baldwin and American Airlines -- but they're not taking it sitting down ... telling TMZ, Alec is woefully ignorant when it comes to bus travel.

In case you haven't been keeping up -- Alec just wrote a diatribe online, blasting American Airlines for kicking him off one of their planes ... calling the whole ordeal a "Greyhound bus experience."

But a rep for the bus company tells us, the actor has no idea what he's talking about -- claiming, "I don’t know if he’s ever been on one of our buses (it doesn’t sound like it), but there are about 17.6 million people who travel with us every year who I’m sure wouldn’t share [his] feelings."

The rep adds, "I don’t know why he’s mentioning Greyhound, but we take pride in our safe and enjoyable service."

Jorge

To Nadine comment #90. I believe it was Alec Baldwin that was on the same Greyhound bus you were on and started the fight. He must have been ousted from the bus and now he hates Greyhound because of it.

yoopr1

Hey Baldwin you little Puke
You always seem to pick on little women. I dare you to come up to my part of the country and talk to a woman like that. You'd be lying on the floor looking up wondering what the hell happened.
You're a little girl and a jerk

Mom of Five

This guy needs to get some help. He looks wasted in every picture I see of him..........kind of like Travis Barker............only a lot fatter.

campy

"It's after six Lemon. What am I? A farmer?" hahaha

Nadine

I think Alec Baldwin is hot! I am guessing that most of America thinks he is as well, as he always gets work in the leading man catagory. Plus he is naturally hillarious. It is sad that the details of his very personal life wrong doings were splashed across every news outlet. I have to ask; has anyone who is reading this now said or even thought anything that they wished that they could take back? As far as modern air travel, I have to agree with Alec. It is completely joyless. I really hate that I have to be over nice to the airline help in order to get average service in return. I happen to remember when the idea & experience of traveling was so much fun! It was so exciting & a passenger felt so well cared for. I believe that if the plane has not taken off yet that Alec & his little word game that he was playing was not a major threat & I think that the entire event was over blown. And, for the record; I have gone Greyhound, thinking that the trip sounded like a fun adventure. I took a cross country trip & it was the worst travel experience of my life. There was a fight on board & our driver decided not to come back to our bus ;leaving us stranded for hours. There were other things as well that made the trip hell on wheels in my book. After arrival to my final destination, myself, as well as a few other passengers got a full refund for our trip. Maybe Greyhound has improved since then, but it is a unpleasant memory that I will most likely not forget.

Andrew

Greyhound buses are horrible and their service is terrible. One time, I bought an express bus ticket from Oakland to San Diego a week before the travel time. On the day of departure, as I waited in line to board the bus they closed the doors and said the bus was full but there would be another bus in 6 hours, so I had to wait at the nasty Greyhound bus station for 6 hours. Then, when the next bus arrived it turned out to be a local-stop bus, so the ride took like 8 hours longer than the express bus would have taken. The bus was packed full with people standing in the aisle and it was dirty and smelled disgusting. I will never ride on a Greyhound bus again.

david

He's a big fat has been pig!!!

beamingthoughts

What an entitled *******.

campy

What comedian was it that emphasized "The Miracle of Flight!"?

campy

Everythings Amazing & Nobodys Happy http://bit.ly/qkIRJ

Realist

LOL look at all the TMZ trolls insisting that Mr Baldwin not be allowed the same daliances that they do. If you can really tell me you've never been pissed off at something and vented about it, feel free to post so I can call you a liar. Until then, he's a human being like everyone else. And to Greyhound, your busses are rolling porta-johns. If I wanted to be stuck next to a mentally ill man wearing an elmo hoodie in a cramped space that smelled like ****, I would hang out at an OWS camp.

Brad Stanton

As much as I am not a fan of Alec Baldwin because of his arrogant "above the law" attitude. He hit this nail right on the head.

I just experienced my first Greyhound bus ride. It was one of the worse experiences of my life. Worse customer service I have ever had. Buses were always late. Stations are completely outdated. JUST SAY NO... WALK IF YOU HAVE TO!!!!!

ehi

I love Alec and sorry Guys he can do no wrong...he wont take anything from anyone without a fight...he has a temper and having a temper and spilling it all out is healthier than taking it all in.He isnt like most of Hollywood PC correct its sickening...Team Baldwin all the way,always be yourself and dont take **** from no one

ehi

I like Baldwin....He isnt afraid to stand up for his self and fight it that is what it takes to put his view across.Study have shown that throwing tantrums is healthier than keeping it bottled in...with the sickening influx of Politically correct celebrities,Baldwin is a welcome difference

Cujeaux

You would think being in first class wouldn't be that much of a struggle. I doubt the first class stewardesses are total shrews since they're all old pros. He wasn't supposed to get up to use the bathroom either.

Even though he has a point about the post 9/11 BS with the fees, restrictions and no food, it has nothing to do with the situation he put himself in.