Nicole Scherzinger

The Backstage Cry Sesh --

Caught on Tape

12/9/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."

Renee

Wow. I have had time to think about this one.
Nicole, One day you are going to have Kids and I hope that they never fall into the Hands of someone like the Judge I saw you to be. You had a job to do and you fell short of it.I have always taught my children to Be Honest and truthful. I like to know who taught you to be the Human Being you grew up to be. Shame on you.. Gosh, forgive me. I hate to Judge But I am Honest. YOU ARE A COWARD!!...

StellaGain@gmail.com

Rachel is still a winner. She will have a great career. She even said this is what God wanted for her so she will be fine. Everyone needs to stop picking on Nicole. This not a good example for any kid to see from adults. http://www.f7ave.com/?p=238

tlcmk

Wow. Poorly acted fake drama on a reality show. What a novel concept.

Majorbeats

The heat that Nicole is getting is completely unwarranted as she was NOT the one who sent Rachel home. It was America who did! For the ones who say she didn't do her job as a judge, she actually did by allowing America to have the last say. People need to get over it! Only one person can be the winner and, honestly, I did not see Rachel being the one. So she would have gone home eventually.

Ben

Rachel will be a bigger star then Nicole will ever be, and you all saying Marcus was better your dead stupid. Even LA said she was better he just didn't have the guts to vote the right way either. And because they don't have any backbone look for Marcus and Josh in the bottom 2 next week.

thestupid

Not ony did Nichole screw up alas she is a a poor judge of taltant.

Lethal10mm

I think this was all set up by X-Factor for TV ratings. I don't believe there is an actual vote, instead just made up numbers to set up scenes like this. Either that or they hire judges for millions of dollars to create controversy while refusing to judge the show's talent. Ingenious.

Moped

Nicole is the definition of COWARD

Connie

I dont understand why everyone is so down on Nicole because she has a heart. Anyone that can do this show and not get attached to the people trying so hard to make it should not be working with people. All of the contestants on this show touch the viewers weekly and we dont even interact with them on a personal level.Give Nicole a break, I dont think there are many people in that position that would have been able to make the decision any easier than she did. I loved Rachel Crowe and we will be seeing her again.

TARA

Can't stand Marcus. He's too much like an Usher type. Been there seen that. Rachal was a PURE talent and I hope someone signs her fast! She was the more incredible one that night! Such a shame!

Penelope

What's the "X Factor"?

azsue0

You call them judges one admits she outsang Marcus but had to stick with his boy the other cant judge why sing for your life if you depend on the day before results...get rid of those judges keep Paula though Simon....

Ann

All you idiots who are bashing Nicole need to grow up and face it that you were the ones responsible for Rachel's departure. She had the least no. of votes. So GROW UP you air heads and stop picking on the judges. If you can't vote as much as you should, then expect your favorite to be in the bottom.

helen hayes

Rachel's performances were falling flat week after week. I thought she might go. She was frightened on stage and just wasn't quite ready yet to play with the big guys. It's not fair for her to win on the cute factor. I feel really sorry for Marcus. The message coming across is that he should really have gone - how would that make him feel. He won his place honestly.

kid

Between your girl best friend and your guy best friend, you had to pick one to shoot, who would you chose?
Stop talking stupid things about people. Nicole just did what she thought she should do. Sometimes in your life between 2 things that you love, you can't make a decision either. Please grow up people, give the girl a break and be mature by stopping using those nasty words on Nicole. if you like Rachel that much, listen to her, that was not Nicole's fault. Here is not the place for potty mouths.