Nicole Scherzinger

The Backstage Cry Sesh --

Caught on Tape

12/9/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor

"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."

nila

she is brave because i couldnt do that my hert wouldnt ket me because when she became a judge she had to make a dicisions she might not have wanted to make. but u know they need to stop letting theese ultra sensitive people host shows like that

wow!

sorry nicole im not buying it when you say you didnt want to send anyone home if it was your star you would have been the first to say who goes home. I just think she should have been given her second chance like everyone else but you took that from her man that sucks put your self in her shoes hard work gone

ed

Nicole, you are not blonde but you are dumber than a dumb blonde. You are to judge based on that Thursday's performance. Leaving it to American vote is stupid. The votes were for the Wednesday's performance, not the THURSDAY's sing-off. Any fifth grader can figure that out. Even LA Reid acknowledged that Rachel kicked Marcus' ass. It is irresponsible for him to vote for his boy even if he knows he did not do a good job but I could give him the benefit of the doubt since Marcus is his boy. But you? You dumb fool? what excuse do you have? Nobody will ever justify your action. You just wanted the drama but unfortunately, nobody sympathizes with you. You just showed the world what is between your ears - not brain but PUS. If you still have some decency left, you should resign as a judge. You are half-Filipino and you are a big disgrace to the Filipinos.

Virginia

Nicole, why did you become a judge on this show if you cannot voice your decision. We all know who sang better that night, and it was not M!

ddog

People keep saying America kicked off Rachel. I disagree to some degree. America voted her into the bottom 2- accepted. That meant she and had to sing to the judges for her life- best performance wins. People are angry because given the rules she clearly won that sing off. Nicole didn't do her job no doubt. It shouldn't have been decided by the previous nights votes from America otherwise why have a sing off? The whole judging system is flawed anyway. Judges biased towards those they mentored. Even number so their can be a deadlock etc... Even order of judging played a factor. If Nicole hadn't been the one to cast the last vote and had voted 3rd I have no doubt she would have voted for Rachel. Lose the sing off because you just showed the performance means nothing!!

RJ

wow talk about ugly americans when you read these comments. It is a show, people go home until someone wins. each judge has had times when they could not select someone and have sent it to the home viewers. grow up, what's disgusting and ugly are the american comments here, not what the judge did

Antonio Grimes

It seems that some people don't understand why people are mad at Nicole and not America. Let me explain, if Nicole had voted like she was supposed to instead of deadlocking it and hoping that Rachel had enough votes to carry her through then this wouldn't have happened. She even said in this interview that she was hoping that Rachel had enough votes to eliminate Marcus. But Rachel, showing maturity beyond her years, handled the situation with grace and integrity. I also applaud her parents for raising her so well. Some people want to say America eliminated her - but if Nicole had voted for Rachel like she said she wanted to then and not deadlocking it then Rachel would still be performing instead of those 3 non singing guys. Melanie is the only one left with talent.

South Beach

Please, it's BS for falling ratings. If idsappointing kids freaks anyone out, put an age limitation on the contentants. They've had some decent one's on the show, but I can't stay and watch due to the transparent, hokey garbage between the judges.

Divorce

If I were a judge, I would keep Marcus. And if I have to do this again, I would keep Marcus. How can you throw $5 million on a 13 year old recording artist or a 16 year old and younger artist? Selena Gomez is worth only $4 million is she is good. They should raise the age to 17 and above.
If they throw $5 million to anything younger, send them to Disney, Nickelodean, or Glee but not as a recording artist with music playing on the radio. That will never happen. Wait for the 13 year old to turn 17 or older first, then spend that amount of money.

Divorce

Melanie Amaro will win. She has the X-factor. She is the Diva.

Genna Perez

Nicole, take responsibility for your actions. Did you really think Marcus deserved to stay over Rachel? I mean really... if you are a judge and judging on talent, then you dropped the ball big time. Rachel did not deserve to go home. Own up to your mistake and quit playing the victim..

CT

THE JUDGES ARE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR THE TALENT THEY BELIEVE TO BE THE BEST. L.A. JONES VOTES ON PRINCIPLE (THATS WHAT HE SAID) AND NICOLE SHOULD BE PITTIED, SHE JUST IS TOO IGNORANT TO KNOW TALENT. ACTUALL NEITHER DOES PAULA BUT AT LEAST SHE DOESN'T TRY TO CONVINCE ANYONE THAT SHE ISN'T AN AIR HEAD! IF NICOLE IS INCAPABLE OF MAKING A DECISION SHE SHOULD NOT BE ALOWED TO SIT ON THE PANEL OF JUDGES (STARTING NOW!). IT CERTAINLY NOT FAIR TO THE CONTESTANTS

Abe

Yo JAYDEN, YOU ARE AS DUMB AS NICOLE. IF YOU WERE REALLY WATCHING THIS SHOW YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED NICOLE DID NOT VOTE AT ALL. SHE WIMPED OUT AND CALLED FOR A DEADLOCK WHICH MEANS THE CONTESTANT WITH THE LOWEST NUMBER OF VOTES FROM THE COMPETION NIGHT (LAST NIGHT) WOULD GO HOME AND RACHEL HAD LESS VOTES THAN MARCUS. YOU HAD NO IDEA SO SHUT UP SINCE YOU DIDN'*****CH THE SHOW. YOU DUMB EDIOT.

Franco D'Angelo

Nicole, "REALLY!?!" I understand what you were trying to do but Rachel and Marcus were trying to stay in the competition based on the last songs that they sang. America did not vote on those performances. Unfair to deal with it that way. I am really disappointed!!

Cherie

There is nothing wrong with Nicole "The Artist". It's Nicole "The Judge" that leaves a lot to be desired!