'X-Factor' Castoff Rachel Crow

Meeting with Disney Honchos

12/9/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow will be meeting with Disney executives
It ain't over for former "X-Factor" contestant Rachel Crow -- TMZ has learned, Disney bigwigs are clamoring to sign the 13-year-old after her elimination last night ... and have already set up a meet-and-greet.

A rep for Disney tells us, "Now that she has been eliminated off X-Factor, a general meeting is planned with her and Disney Channel executives soon."

We're told Disney honchos want to go through a laundry list of possible opportunities for Rachel during the meeting -- including TV, movies, and radio.

There is no date for the meeting -- but according to sources, it will likely be before the end of the month.

amanda

YAY for RACHEL .. she was the best by far on the show and i feel sorry for simon that nicole stabbed him in the back like that!!! God Bless rachel and be with her in life!!!

Googie

YES, YES, YES!!!! That what I call GOOD NEWS!!! Rachel was born into a drug addicted, abusive household. Went through Social Servies before being adopted. She deserves much happiness.

funallbadcommentsonRachell

ALL THIS BAD COMMENT ON THIS LITTLE GIRL RACHELL CAN GO TO HELL IF THAT WAS YOUR CHILD IT WOULD BE THAT SAY YALL CAN KISS MY AZZ BITCHESSSSSSSSSS

kljmami3

I hope Rachel's dreams come true. I voted for her everytime and on last nights song choice brought tears to mine and my daughters eyes.Rachel may you be very sucessful and don't pay any attention to these negative people.

Pearl

YEA, Rachel, she is very talented singer for her age. I mean in my opinion she out sang Marcus. I hope she is given a chance for her dreames. Her voice can only get better with the right couching. Furthermore, she needs a this. Go all the way. HOPE disney dosn't let this gem get away.

Ryan

All you have to do is cry good and Disney comes knocking. X - Factor has been nothing but babies. She has talent no doubt, but really? You have to act like that when you lose?

Arlene

Noooooooo! Disney is going to eff with her head!

michelle

Oh great, another up and comming entitled brat. Good luck Disney. What's the shows title Disney's Divas... good greif!

Hey Girl Haaay

I don't have to watch X Factor anymore now. I only watched it for her and Drew. And I hope Nicole Scherzinger gets fired. She is a spineless talentless *******.

sandra

Nicole should not be a judge if she cant handle making a decision, because of her, boring Marcus was chosen!!!!! Even Simon said he is boring. Oh well only one person can win,I would have chosen Rachel or Chris or Josh

Floridagirl

I just read where someone who made a comment said he HATES Rachel. How can anyone hate a 13 year old girl who has been taught to be grateful and humble? I hope she shoots to stardom and, I especially think she will be great in movies.

bring back recent posts

....well, for sure hollywood will be calling, good for her, I really just wanted to say something from last night, I found it VERY disturbing when she said " WITHOUT YOU I AM NOTHING"..thats the wrong message..hope she back peddles on that somehow!

LeeMoney

Check my post from this morning- Exactly what is happening..Mark my words, she will have the biggest career out of all of them.

THIN LIZZY

Dude, she's 13! I swear some you were raised in the back seat of a car while mom was strippin and dad was selling dope.

mddiva35

And what is she going to do if people don't take to her on Disney. I guess they are trying to turn her into another Raven-Symone. From what I have seen she has an arrogant personality. She ain't no That's so Raven.