'X-Factor' Castoff Rachel Crow

Meeting with Disney Honchos

12/9/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow will be meeting with Disney executives
It ain't over for former "X-Factor" contestant Rachel Crow -- TMZ has learned, Disney bigwigs are clamoring to sign the 13-year-old after her elimination last night ... and have already set up a meet-and-greet.

A rep for Disney tells us, "Now that she has been eliminated off X-Factor, a general meeting is planned with her and Disney Channel executives soon."

We're told Disney honchos want to go through a laundry list of possible opportunities for Rachel during the meeting -- including TV, movies, and radio.

There is no date for the meeting -- but according to sources, it will likely be before the end of the month.

jesse

Good FOR RACHAEL AND THANK YOU DIS

Zenaida

Rachel Crow GO Disney Chanel!!

CEE CEE

IT IS ALL ABOUT NICOLE>>>MAKING A 13 year old comfort her PATHETIC ..I HOPE HER CARRIER GOES DOWN THE TUBES.IT,S POOR ME

Sophie

Nooo, don't let Disney ruin this amazing girl!

Ximena

Good for her! She deserves that and a lot more. She's a great little girl with amazing talent and a heart bigger than her. God and her loving parents will take care of her and guide through the right path....just like they've been doing.

Jenn

She should have gone a long time ago. So overrated! It was stupid that she fell down crying. She actually thought she would win? Raindrop of talent. Melanie is the winner. Nicole is as crappy an actress as she is a singer & judge. The whole show is WEAK.

Nancy

She will WOW Disney just like she did us, now if X-Factor would just get rid of that crazy alien speaking judge, what a phoney!

Darlene

I have watched every season of American Idol, and when I saw the preview for X-Factor previous to it coming on and that the age ranges were younger and older, I was excited to watch. From the very first time of seeing Rachel Crow I knew she was a STAR!!! I was so very upset first at Judge Nicole, then at everyone else for keeping someone who stayed in the bottom two, and on their deadlock song didn't even begin to give his all as did Rachel. But that's ok because I know that she has a BIG career ahead of her and I will always be her fan. We love ya Rachel.

Lucille

When I read that this little girl was comforting Nicole (who caused all the drama in the first place), I thought this is very nice and compassionate kid. Rachel is an amazing talent, she reminds me of the little girl from the Cosby Show that went to Nicoloden I think and had her own show which was very good. I wish Rachel much luck!

CT

wELL.....SO MAYBE THIS IS THE REAL REASON SHE WAS ELIMINATED.....DISNEY IS MEETING WITH HER AND THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HER TO BE "FREE" FROM X-FACTOR. ALTHOUGH I STILL BELIEVE THAT BOTH, NICOLE AND L.A. jONES SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM THEIR "JUDGING" POSITIONS. JONES VOTES FOR "PRINCIPLE", NOT TALENT AND POOR NICOLE ISN'T WITH THIS WORLD. SOMETHING DEFINATELY WRONG WITH HER.

insid

you promised me mommy!!!!!

John

She is a genuine uninhibited talent. Love watching her perform. If you watched the show you learned that she was an adopted crack baby. She's probably wind up more wealthy without X-Factor.

John

She is a genuine uninhibited talent. Love watching her perform. If you watched the show your learned that she was an adopted crack baby. Disney is a good fit. She's very versatile.

Debbie

That was all fake...they would never let a 13 yr old win..besides she didn't look right..she had the voice though. Good little actress though with that ridiculous sobbing and falling to the floor....give me a break. This show is not near as good as American Idol. This one is just so fake....and that Omen music they play when they walk out of the curtains... as if something drastic is going to happen. Plus the announcer is lousy.

A Beleiver

Why all this drama from the viewers? The X-Factor drama is all in the name of ratings, folks it is just entertainment, nothing more nothing less!!