« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom TRADED

Yee-Haw! I'm Moving to Texas!

12/11/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_lamar_odom_getty_bn
It's official ... the Lakers are dumping Lamar Odom ... hard -- and now, the left-handed forward is packing his bags for Dallas.

The Lakers traded Lamar yesterday to the Mavericks -- last year's champs -- and abandoned their bid for Hornets star Chris Paul in the process.

The Lakers had previously sought Chris Paul as well as Dwight Howard to create their own Big Three with Kobe Bryant -- but now, the team is just focusing on acquiring Howard ... a big relief to the rest of the Western Conference.

So far, no word from Lamar on the shake-up -- but as we previously reported ... his wife Khloe Kardashian is ready to follow him wherever.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Queen B

Thats way to close to Houston. Thank GOD I dont have to see the tranny and her fugly hubby around here.

TJ

Khloe doesn't seem that fond of her mother.She has referred to her mother as "the wicked witch" and as "satan",on their show.That's pretty hateful toward your own Mother.Maybe she would be thrilled for an excuse to put some distance.I bet Jenner is already speculating how she can make millions off this move though.

Rayon

I can see her darling Lam-Lam blaming her for his trade. I can also see Lamar leaving this ugly Sasquatch within a few years, especialy if she's not able to have mutt children.

TJ

Lamar is 32 years old.In 1997 he was involved in an academic scandal for receiving payments from a booster.In 2001,he was suspended for violating the anti-drug policy, on at least two occasions.He has abandoned his ex girlfriend,Liza Morales(who looks remarkably like Khloe)the mother of his three children.(one child deceased).2011 sued for false representation (shades of Kris Jenner)of a product called Power Balance Bracelet.Can it get any better?

Everyones~A~Star

Khloe Does Dallas.

Alex D

All I can say is Friday everyone is crying over the la lakers crap, and I can simply say this.... Why did Lamar NOT GET TRADED right away???? CAN YOU SAY KRIS JENNER made some phone calls???? God she doesn't want a piece of her television empire to move away... DUMB BIOTCH

janet

Hey Kardashain can play basketball wives. Another joke.

Reader

Kloe won't fit in in TX. Women in Dallas are smooth and smart.

Gretchen

Now see Khloe will follow Lamar anywhere but not Kim-she wasn't even happy to visit with him in Minnesota and said she'd NEVER move there!

Lori

Why do you have to put in Yee-Haw? Not all Texans say that. In fact, no one in my Texas based family says that. I am so glad that they are going to Dallas and not Houston... Houstonians would not put up with the Kardashian trash that is sure to visit.

george fudge!

This move could ruin the Mavericks ... jus*****ch what happens, soon enough Kim Kartrashian will visit her sister Klutz KarTrashian ... and Kim will be throwing herself at Dirk Nowitzki!

Mark Cuban, ban KK from all Mavericks games before its too late!! Put it in Lamar Odum's contract, no KarTrashians at courtside!

Johnice Tarver

Nobody in Texas says "YeeHaw". We may say y'all but "yeehaw", come on now!

Emma

Move Lamor and take big foot with you. We are tired of seeing her. Lamor, Lamor, I don't feel bad for you since you married a whoredashian and a fat one. Please no more reality shows...You really need to think about taking care of your kids and not the whoredashians. By the way, where are your kids? Are you ever with them?

boo

All I have to say is....thank goodness I live in a tiny west desert town of Texas where they will NEVER visit.
that is all.