Jennifer Love Hewitt

Why Do Men Love Bitches?!

12/13/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Love Hewitt carrying the Why Do Men Love Bitches bookIt was a cold rainy day in L.A. yesterday and single lady Jennifer Love Hewitt tried to find some companionship with the self-help book "Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl -- A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship."

In the past, the 32-year-old has been linked to Carson Daly, John Mayer, Ross McCall, Jamie Kennedy and most recently an actor named Jarod Einsohn.

J.Love's ready for the next chapter of her life.

1213_jennifers_loves_men_footer

oddjob

Who likes weak women, like Dottie Sandusky
for one? Not me!

Bellaca

I am glad she's acknowledging she's a doormat. Jessica Simpson should do the same. Maybe Kate Bosworth, too.

How many boyfriends has she had--20 or 30?
She goes from one man to the next.

Lo From Wisco

It boggles my mind how she insists on looking so completely desperate at all times. Here's an idea: Don't let a man know you already have your engagement ring picked out during the first two weeks of dating. Best of luck, JLove. Best of luck.

LOLOL

Men dont love bitches..wtf

We love classy whores who listen.

Superman

Classy & intelligent = yes. Bitches = F**K NO! Who wants a headache? A dumb bitch wrote that book...which makes Hewitt dumb for buying it.

al baby

She must be really high maintenance or her box smells like a Giant Chilean sea bass

fresera

Good grief! Why does set herself up like this?! Put a book cover on it! Paper grocery bags work in a pinch, much like in elementary school.

CLINT

In a world filled with bitches, men are limited to the women they choose. And the same goes for bastards. There are way too many of them walking the streets. The pickings for a good man or woman is limited. Choose wisely, grasshopper.

Tammy

I would think it was obvious why men loves bitches: because they are bas$tards.

Felix

Rich Cronin called out JLH as a bitch years before the other guys on the list. She would give guys a ring and tell them they were engaged.

Proud2bBlack

i would go out with here in a minute

And thats the truth

Um, not all men like bitches....my husband doesn't. We have been married for 15 years and we have known each other for 20. We have argued maybe 10 times in 20 years and compared to some it is probably more like bickering. I do not tell him that he can not have a motorcycle even though I worry about him riding it. He lets me work from home making renaissance/pirate costumes even though he dislikes everything about ren faires. If there are 2 cookies left, we share. If there are 1.5 cookies left, we share. If he uses my car, he fills it back up and I do the same. A little respect goes a long ways. We also trust each other completely. He is an iron worker and he used to have lunch at a strip club that was across from where his job was in L.A. He told me the fat girls worked during the day and their burgers were the only reason why he came back.....lol. I did not have a problem with that. That is why I am still married after knowing him for 20 years.

anony

Sherry Argov can speak for herself. To me, bitchy = alone.
JLH needs less hangups, from what you people write.

Phreaky

Maybe it's because they DON'T parade around in front of Tiffany's in a costume on their birthday, like some loon that is scarily obsessed. Just guessing.

Donna

Men like the chase. The minute it's gone they lose interest.
So if women are "less available" they are called bitches by some people because they're not doormats running at the guy's every beckon call. I was married for 43 years and probably could be considered a bitch by some people. Guess it worked for me!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments