« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Syracuse Sex Accusers

Sue University, Head Coach --

We're Not LIARS!!!

12/13/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_1wkqd37q_1_zr8wxcjc
The 2 men behind the Syracuse sex scandal accusations are adamant ... they're not making up stories about ex-coach Bernie Fine molesting them as children -- and now, they're suing the University's head coach for calling them liars.

The alleged victims, 39-year-old Bobby Davis and 45-year-old Mike Lang, announced their lawsuit in a news conference today -- Gloria Allred presiding -- claiming head basketball coach Jim Boeheim destroyed their reputations by publicly calling BS on their stories.

After their ESPN interview aired -- in which Lang and Davis accused ex-Syracuse coach Bernie Fine of abusing them as children -- Boeheim gave several statements to the media ... calling the two "liars" just looking for money, crawling out of the woodwork after the Penn State scandal.

Davis and Lang filed the defamation suit today in N.Y. State Supreme Court -- suing the University alongside its head coach ... for carelessly tarnishing their reputation.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nan

Gloria Allred is an embarrassment to her profession...

Dee

I’m glade they are suing that school that guy was a pig for what he did, I don’t care for Gloria and I don’t care it was long ago he raped them he and that school should pay for what happen. The ones who say anything bad about them must be a rapist as well to stand by that pig’s side along with the school

Onward

Once I see Gloria Allred's face at a press conference the credibility of the charges goes straight out the window. She's after money and if I seriously had a case against anyone she's the last lawyer I'd hire. Hire someone who has a reputation as a good lawyer, not someone who has a reputation for chasing fame.

Ben

Hey no more Herman Cain women to stand next to but the Media Whore is back.

Wellington

So it's too bad there's no law against being a full time, camera chasing media wh*re. Allred would get a life sentence.

David D

Why does Gloria Allred show up everywhere possible to sue people - not an ambulance chaser - maybe a fame chaser?

Truth

HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT... MONEY GRUBBERS. THE DA SAID THE CASE ALREADY PASSED ITS STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS AND THE COACH GOES FREE. NOW THEIR ONLY RECOURSE IS GLORIA ALLDRED. SMFH. ALL SHE HAS EVER BEEN AFTER IS MOOLA. GOLD DIGGERS COME IN ALL SEXES. #TRUTH!!

I am Spartacus

They just lost credibility for hiring this media whore Gloria Allred.

HH

And now they will get the $$$ they were looking for!!

Mark

Ok, so the stories that I have read as well as watching an interview with Mike Lang, I'm not sure who or what to believe. The older stepbrother states that he was molested by this guy yet after years of abuse he gets his stepbrother a job or something there at the school as a ball boy or something to that affect. Why would you put your younger stepbrother in harms way if this was really going on. Also, remembering back to my teenage years, I didn't have sex with anyone that I didn't want to. So tell me why would a teenage boy continue to hang out with a man that is forcing him to have sex??? And how on earth does a man get molested at 27 years o****e? I'm thinking, right or wrong, this has never been anything more than consensual sex. Perhaps for money which would explain why and older brother would introduce his younger brother to such a man.

Michael

The university will settle and they will get money. So in the end they are just out for money.

senior citizen

Did one of these guys claim JB saw something and already had to backtrack from that accusation?

JB should file a countersuit!

Kevin

Protect the children Im from Syracuse so His older brother is abused so what does he do let his younger brother take over the same job Shame on you if this is indeed true for puttin you little brother in harms way.

Seriously wtf

Didn't one of these guys just get convicted or charged with molesting a(some) kid(s) themselves? If so, is that one going to take any money he gets and give it to the kid(s) HE victimized?

Big Taters

They are now questionable in my opinion. ONLY A MORON would have anything to do with ALLRED.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments