Clint Eastwood

Go Ahead Punk

... MAKE MY REALITY SHOW

12/14/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214_clint_dina_eastwood-
Clint Eastwood
is going the way of the Kardashians ... TMZ has learned his wife and two of his daughters are currently shooting a family reality show intended to air on the E! network.

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... the show will explore what it's like to live in a family of "Hollywood royalty."  It will focus on the relationship between Clint's wife Dina Eastwood, their daughter Morgan and Clint's 18-year-old daughter Francesca ... an aspiring actress.

We’re told 81-year-old Clint has agreed to make a couple of cameos -- but will not be a main character on the show.

The show is being produced by reality powerhouse Bunim/Murray -- the same people who produce all of the Kardashian reality shows ... along with "The Real World" and "Bad Girls Club."

Sources tell us producers are hoping to get the show on the air in the next few months.

janet

Wow, that's disgusting. Another NON-Reality show.

Tanya

The original source says that Clint is not a main part of the show, but has agreed to do a few cameos.

Clint's wife is 35 years younger than him. With that being said, they've been together for 17 years and have a 15-year-old daughter.

Clint has seven children by 5 women, most of them born out of wedlock.

a.m.

I can't believe Clint Eastwood would agree to be part of this. I always thought he had more gravitas than that. Very disappointed:(

CountryGal

Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke? Looks like Applelonia is making him do this. Stupid cow!

Sarah

Just how much money is enough these days? I am so sick and tired of the rich and famous flaunting their lifestyles as though we are all hanging on every moment of their lives. Get a life, Dina, and get a better t.v. schedule, Bravo!

puhleez

It's his wife's fault. This is not Clint's idea. And as men know, if you choose to get married, you have to be prepared to do whatever your wife wants. That's just part of the deal.

Jackie

I will lose any respect i had for you Clint and hopefully crash all your movies i have. No where i will support E! till they close down the whore KK clan crap show.

Gigi

Noooooooooo! Clint Eastwood and Reality TV do NOT go together. You are a legend Clint. Don't let yourself be remembered this way!

Sarah

Just how much money is enough money these days? Why else would the Eastwood family think anybody in their right mind would be interested in what goes on in their life? I'm so sick of the rich flaunting their lifestyles ... give me the Big Bang Theory any day!

Heather

aClint, please don't do this. I will no*****ch the show. Wow, I am really disappointed. E! stands for EVIL!

Kaffee

Sounds like he gave up and gave in. SAD

Abbi

Oh my gosh! I didn't know that Clint Eastwood had suffered a stroke that left him brain dead! And I respected him so much too :(

Tammy

no, no, no!! et tu clint? what is this world coming to? with all the strings Mr Eastwood could pull he couldn't get his "aspiring" actress daughter a job? They resort to ...this?? Is nothing sacred anymore? I am beyond disappointed. I am disgusted. That Mr Eastwood's wife would even let her daughters sully his name like this is just....i can't find words. sad day!

Trish

And there goes any and all resepct I had for him.....

Alyssa

Dina was once a local news reporter in NorCal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments