Lilo vs. Naomi vs. Michelle

Which Marilyn Monroe

Would You Rather?

12/14/2011 12:45 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1214_marilyn_monroesHere's Lindsay Lohan in Playboy, Naomi Watts in some magazine called West East and Michelle Williams in the film "My Week with Marilyn" ... all in their best Marilyn Monroe drag.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Ms Fun Loving

I'll do all of them and First Girls

Happy

What happened to the Anna Nicole Smith Pic? Just asking.

Alyssa

Who cast Michelle, she looks like a horrible version of Marilyn. Lilo...ugh, don't even get me started on that trash bag.

princesses09

Lindsay Lohan's photoshoot was Awesome..might have been photoshopped but still looks good..and I also want to know where is Anna Nicole's..

EarthAngel

Michelle's performance as Marilyn was truly awesome....serious contender @ Oscar time

federico aga

dee lohan the best session

I am Spartacus

Lindsay Lohan's Playboy shoot was gross. Airbrushing couldn't even save her.

tre

there will NEVER be another marilyn (so lindsay you can stop trying)

Santo

You do it with Lindsay and you'll need a rabies vaccine afterwards....

sonia

Lindsay's personal life most resembles that of Marilyn Monroe...it would be like Method Acting. She would definitely be the best choice for Marilyn. Michelle and Naomi are both great actresses, but they don't possess nearly enough sex appeal, the way Marilyn did, they're both good girls and not believable as Marilyn. Lindsay has gone through the same struggles Marilyn did, therefore she probably has the most insight into M's life.

Lil

Lindsey is the most pathetic choice to do Marilyn I have ever seen. There is no comparison. Michelle I wasent that surprised. Out of all the blondes in Hollywood I think she was the best choice. I havent seen the movie yet so we will see.

Chopin's Romance

Why do we need another Marilyn Monroe? She was the perfect one in the perfect time for one. And she was super curvy which is not allowed in today's Hollywood. To me none of these girls is as pretty as Marilyn. Is that wrong of me to say? She had such a lovely smile. I do not really think that Michelle looks like Marilyn but I understand that she was very good in the movie. And Lindsay needs to stop worrying about being just like Marilyn and find a healthier idol to fixate on. I think that would be healthy for her to do.

Elle

Michelle's performance was flawless. I didn't see Naomi's performance. Lilo isn't even in the same category. While I hate to say it because Lilo was NEVER really dating him, but Heath Ledger got some of all them.

Todd

Where's the real Marilyn? And sure, Anna Nicole too. If we're gonna vote, lets have all of the choices.

gigi

None of them. I was 5 when Marilyn died. I was named after her and none of them compare. She was the origional.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments