Selena Gomez' Obsessed Fan

I'm a Danger to Selena!

12/14/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1213_selena_gomez_thomas_broadnicki_ex_2
How's this for bizarre ...The man who says he's had conversations with God about killing Selena Gomez is saying Selena needs protection from him.

Thomas Brodnicki -- who was charged with felony stalking but had the charges dismissed last month -- is now siding with Selena in her bid for a permanent restraining order against him.

The judge in the case has refused to issue the restraining order until Brodnicki could appear in court and defend himself.  But now Brodnicki -- who was picked up on a psychiatric hold last month -- filed a sworn declaration telling the judge that he didn't want to attend the next court hearing on January 6, adding, "I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena Gomez."

Brodnicki goes on ... "I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena."

In another declaration that was just filed, LAPD Detective Jose Viramontes said when he picked Brodnicki up on the psych hold, "He told me that he had over fifty conversations with God a day, about killing Ms. Gomez."

Willie'sNelson

Some judges aint got a clue and shouldnt even be judgin horse shows.

A.M.D

What an insane judge, something happens to that child and it will be his fault. This man clearly states to do her harm and we're gonna let him go and someone with a traffic ticket gets months in jail. Alright justice system!

cody

i think selena gomez got good tastes but she is still a great girl that likes making people happy and joyful and i know that she is a christain but if i was her son she will never do such a thing to anybody so i judge her to a great successer and a great singer and a great singer to the whole wide world and make a change to the united nations.

Angel

well hes ither crazy or hes just lookin 4 his 1hour of fame.

Wardman3

Normally I do not care about this stuff, but this is scary. Are they waiting for him to kill her first before they take any action. I think it would be frightening to think that someone out there wants to kill you and is quite verbal about it.

remy

no celebrity has it tougher than selena gomez. constant attacks, hate videos, death threats. and she's one of the few good, clean, decent celebrities. the world is so unfair. i'll pray for her

jayz

I'd buy that blow-up doll!

Hey Girl Haaay

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET A STALKER IF YOU LIVE IN LOS ANGELES. The judges here don't give two f*cks if you have one. They confuse stalking with being a fan. Women and men get murdered and kid napped all the time. It's insane. This judge is a f*cking waste of space.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I think if Big G tells you to kill somebody, you have to. Pretty sure it's in the handbook.

William A Major Jr

throw the creep in the can . wtf is wrong with this judge ? criminals have more rights than the future victim. he even said he was dangerous . what a joke . liberal judge ...................

rwerner2010

At least he's not demented enough to see what danger he thinks he is to Selena. So in this aspect of his behavior, I have to congratulate him on beeing able to see and act on it.

kimberly

he should be in jail for the rest of his life selena don`t deseever it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2