Britney Spears

My Engagement Ring

will Be UNVEILED Tonight!

12/16/2011 1:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1216_jason_britney_EX_01Britney Spears will finally show off her engagement ring TONIGHT -- but before it goes public, she's holding a private gathering in Vegas to give her friends and family the first peek ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... the intimate event will take place at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino BEFORE Jason Trawick's big celebratory dinner.

We're told the owner of the PH -- Robert Earl -- will personally attend the event ... and plans to make a toast to the happy couple.

As TMZ first reported, the pair will then move on to a MASSIVE celebratory dinner at the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel ... followed by a dance party at Chateau nightclub.

There's a problem here

I hope this thing works for her. She's been a cash cow to a whole lot of people. She needs to find a farm in B.F. Iowa somewhere and settle down, take her meds and just breathe, instead of being pushed to be the Bank of Britney.

miley sucks

damm britney looks 45 years old

smmrrffy

SHE WILL UNVEIL HER RING TONIGHT??
who in the hell does she think she is anyway KATE MIDDLETON?
SHES HAD MORE PIPE IN HER THAN A HOTEL AND HE WAS ON HER LIKE A HOBO ON A HAM SANDWICH... get a pre nup brit brit

LVX156

She deserves some happiness. I can't believe people are making such hateful comments. Britney has been through so much. Her eyes always have a little sadness in them or it is just me thinking about her past nightmare. So many people didn't think she would live through it. I believe this man is "the one". K-Fed did one thing good, give her the boys. The rest was monstrous. BEST WISHES TO BRITNEY! WE LOVE YOU!

LMN

"... dinner at the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel ..." Dang, can't they just go to "chicken and waffles" and celebrate like everyone else?

not medicated

She's just going to pawn it for Funnions & PBR...

Emilio

Who's the old man in the picture with her?

bsthelegend

so so happy for godney

Jason

What's with these folks? Britney, Kim K? pathetic. a trail of crazy crap over and over and over again. How long will this on last? doesn't matter, when it falls apart, then it's on to the next. It's a sport.

tomtom

congrats to the happy couple!!

Tony B

I hope it's pretty like Khloe's, and not like that awful ugly thing of Kims.

Pleeeease tell us you did a good job, Jason!!!

Tony B

SO EXCITED I could just PSIS MYSELF!!!

It feels like one of my FRIENDS is getting engaged!

THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME BRITNEY UPDATES TMZ!

LOVE YA!!!

(Hi Harvey!)

The Love Sponge

It's funny how Jason and K-Fed have similarities in appearance.

Kabala

I don't give a rat's arse about your stupid ring for your current 5 minute marriage.

FlamingoNut

Please TMZ, show us the ring as soon as possible. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight unless I see it. And in case you didn't notice, this is sarcasm. Please feel free to refrain from ever mentioning Britney's name again. Thank you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments