Bruce Willis

Big Xmas Tree, Big Xmas Tipper

12/18/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1216_bruce_willis_tree_EX
No one is going to confuse Bruce Willis with Ebenezer Scrooge -- because the guy showed some serious Christmas spirit when he dropped a gigantic tip when he bought his Xmas tree this week.

We're told Willis dropped $175 on a 10-foot tree from A1 Christmas Trees and Lights in Los Angeles. The owner tells TMZ Bruce was really nice to everyone there -- shaking everyone's hand who asked -- but wouldn't pose for pics.

Bruce made up for it though ... forking over $100 to each of the guys who helped him pick out the tree.

Yippee-ki-yay.

kr

I live in a state touching CA. I paid $20 for a & foot tree. 10 foot trees cost $20 too. The guy cut it and tied it to my car too. I did give a tip. Must suck to live in CA.

static

He managed to be a douche and cool all at once, and people say he has no acting ability.

Steve

It's a "Christmas" Tree. C H R I S T M A S. Keep saying it over and over to yourselves and it might eventually sink in. Were not celebrating "X", were celebrating "Christ". We good?

Malarky

Must be the Christmas spirit cause Bruce is notoriously known to be a cheapskate and a horrible tipper! Happy Holidays!

Ray

wow... didnt he shop around,windy city pricing way less than that sorry bruce

James R. - Los Angeles

MATTHEW 6-1

Teaching about Giving Money to the Poor
1"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of people in order to be noticed by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2So whenever you give to the poor, don't blow a trumpet before you like the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets so that they will be praised by people. Truly I tell you, they have their full reward! 3But when you give to the poor, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be done in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."

Hey Bruce...I'm SAG. How about throwing some speaking roles at me. Oh, wait. You really don't give a sh*t about your fellow out-of-work actors, huh?

James

Whats a Jew need a Christmas Tree for??

IceGypsy

Nice of him to do that. I'm sure he helped to make a nice Christmas for the folks working there.

OB1

big deal thats like me tiping 1 cent.

Kathleen

To the person who said Bruce Willis is Jewish... He definetely isnt, he is German. I met him several times in the 1990's, and he talked about his ancestry which is German.