Tom Cruise

Good Genes or Good Docs?

12/18/2011 3:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1216_tom_cruise_genes
Tom Cruise's mission impossible is aging.

Here's the handsome 30-year-old "Far and Away" star back in 1992 (left) -- and 19 years later, the flawless 49-year-old promoting his new movie "Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol" in London this week (right).

What's his secret?

david Shapiro

great ****in doctors!!!

Joan K

This creep is so into himself I don't care what he looks like he is still a creep.

simon says

I cant believe how JEALOUS and mean sprited people are about Tom Cruise. He is excellent at his creft. The oscar was stolen from him when he didnt win BEST actor for 4TH OF JULY..no one better that year. As one of the other readers pointed out, without the heavy partying, drugs, drinking,and with the help of a positve attitude,healthy excercise and eating,looking this good is possible.His home life is not a sham. Stop being so hateful, and remember all the wonderful films he has brought us. I wish i could have to opportunity to meet him, THE CLARK GABLE of OUR generation. I love you Tom..way to go.

grumpiestoldman

Xenu commands you to see MI4. (Tom Cruise needs the money so he can quit his job at the ************ factory!)

Barbarascy

I could be wrong here, but it looks like the only thing he might have had professionally done is microdermabrasion to smooth things out. Other than that I really don't see anything major. As far back as I can remember he was not a drinker, or a drug addict. He didn't party really hard even though he has had a few women. All of that can help you age more gracefully I think. He is still quite handsome.

bocephus

Like I keep telling my wife...sperm facials are good for you.

anazita

He looks like he is pushing 40 instead of almost 50.

she

Good docs or good genes? How about good guy? I think he has been living right.

Alex

There's a bunch of ugly and jealous people in these comments. *sad*

whghaaaat!

DEF GOOD DOCS !

i don't like this jerk :/

Georgin

I'm a plastic surgeon and I can attest 100% that he HASN'T had any work done. I saw him on the big screen last night. The signs o****ing are visible when he's on the big screen. I saw some picture of him and his mother as well, and his mother looks just as young. Good genes.

al baby

He uses smegma as a face cream

fstblk

I love you Tom!!!!! You can never do any wrong in my eyes.People just stop all the hating. This man has just made enough money to do whatever he pleases and it just urks people toknow he's doing his own thing.YOU GO TOM!!!!!

Toilethead

Big ego and no talent.

justme

The thing I find the most unbelievable is that someone that frequents this site and has time to sit and comment and be mean to other comments is the highly educate plastic surgeon they claim to be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments