Bon Jovi

NOT DEAD!!!

12/19/2011 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bon Jovi Not Dead
In case you see a flurry of reports online that Jon Bon Jovi is dead ... not true.

Bon Jovi's rep says the singer is alive and well and performing at a charity event.

He may be livin' on a prayer, but he's still livin'.

He may be wanted dead or alive, but the latter is where it's at ... at least for now.

He was NOT shot thru the heart.

We'll be here all week.

update_bar
4:42 PM PT: And if you still don't believe us -- JBJ himself just tweeted the following picture, containing today's date ...

Bon Jovi - Heaven Looks a Lot Like New Jersey

1219_jon_bon_jovi_alive_footer

Everts Garay

Well, i never heard these news, until now.
Well hes new music is dead now, he has not make a hit since 2005

Jessica

Glad to hear that this is just a BAD rumor! Why can't everyone just leave these people alone & quit with the ridiculous rumors!

Jessica

I'm SO GLAD to hear that this is just a BAD rumor! Why can't everyone just leave these people alone & quit starting these ridiculous rumors! I love the sign that he made showing his location along with the date & time! Have a GREAT, very ALIVE, Christmas, Jon Bon Jovi & family! :)

tammy smith

What an idiot whoever posted this. JBJ forever!

Chad

I was jus*****ching the video for Never Say Goodbye yesterday and I still love their music. People are so mean. I am so glad he's alive and well!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

You know what's dead is that hairy a55 arms.

Grim Reaper

Don't believe anything you read.
Bon Jovi has been dead since the 80s

NJProud

I just got back from a benefit show where JBJ played. He told the story about how he went home after the soundcheck and was spending time with his family and some friends when his kids' cell phones (then his and his wife's) starting blowing up with calls. All related to the rumor. Imagine if he was on the road and his kids got those calls.

Albert Krasnik

I sure hope Heaven does not smell like New Jersey!

teresa

Thank goodness he's alive! I think it's so cruel someone started this rumor but if they had to do something like this why couldn't they have chose Scott Disick?

reddancergal

If heaven looks like Jersey I'm getting off the pike.

But he is still hot and I'd do him.

apacheLuv

That is so sad for people to send rumors like that. This world is a big shame . They have nothing better to do then to spread rumors about people , things, etc. Holiday right around the corner too. I'm so glad to hear it isn't true and he is much alive. God bless you Mr. Jon Bon Jovi..Happy Holidays

campy

Has anyone considered the possibility that he may have delusions of grandeur and might have had a double working for/with him. Maybe folks. Maybe.

N.Keiser

OH YEA! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! SOOO HAPPY YOUR ALIVE AND WELL! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU,YOUR FAMILY, AND OF CORSE THE BAND! I <3 JBJ 4ever!

N.Keiser

Im so sick of you people saying dumb crap and making stupid remarks about BON JOVI. Ya'll are just jelous because hes making millions with his awesome music thats been around since I was born I grew up listen to his music and he's still putting out good music. Ya'll can have your wanna be rap crap and so called country! Atleast Bon Jovi has AlWAYS made gr8t music and still is! If ya'll aint got nothing nice to say about Bon Jovi then just SHUT THE HELL UP! I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND GLAD YOUR NOT DEAD I ALMOST CRIED TIL I GOOGLED IT! YOUR THE BEST KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK AND WONDERFUL MUSIC YOUR PUTTING OUT! I LOVE YOU!

TRUELY YOUR #1 FAN