Terrence Howard

So, I Married a Violent Racist

12/20/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1219_terrance_howard_michelle_ghent_howard_ex
Terrence Howard
says his estranged wife HATES black people ... and she would often call him names like, "monkey" and "n**ger" ... this according to new court docs obtained by TMZ.

Howard is in the middle of perhaps the nastiest divorce we've ever seen -- with both sides accusing the other of extreme violence and other hateful conduct.

Now, Howard has filed a new declaration in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming Michelle inexplicably turned from a "loving, gentle" person ... into a monster ... who once threatened to have him killed by some violent Russians.

In the docs, Howard notes Michelle is NOT black -- and claims that when she would get upset, she would scream things like, "[I] never wanted to marry a n**ger in the first place" and "[I] definitely didn't want to be the step mother of some n**ger kids."

As TMZ first reported, Howard claims Michelle is trying to extort him over private recordings she allegedly stole from his personal computer -- and in the new docs, T.H. alleges his wife threatened to have him "clipped" if he went to police.

Howard says his wife once bragged, "I have a lot of Russian friends who would do it as a favor."

Howard also claims Michelle has jealousy issues -- and TWICE attacked him with a bottle after accusing Howard of talking with other women. Howard claims he never struck back.

Terrence has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle. A hearing is set for January 17.

We reached out to Michelle's lawyer -- so far, no response.

MeMe

I feel no pain for Terrence... NONE!!!... He, obviously, thinks other races of women are more qualified, professional, beautiful, and/or loving than their own, so he got what he paid for... and don't come running back to the race of women you originally overlooked... #dumbblackazzmuhfugga

Makiba02

Racism exists, adding to the fact that when people fight they bring out the worst in them.

B

Oh well I guess he was too whipped to pay attention to the signs...Because they were there. Just thought the drama was cute Huh? Oh she is just so crazy about me LOL

Reese

He is lying. I quess it is suppose to justify him abusing her. He stayed with her all this time while she was supposedly calling him racial slurs. He is lying. He abused his first wife and he has the same complaints. And for some of you crazy black women saying he should be with a black woman...........I am not anxious to sign up to get beat down.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Y'all biatches thInk this woman is WHITE?
REALLY?

Celia

THoward PLEASE..PRETTY PLEASE CHEK ME OUT UNDER (CELIA) IN YOUR FORUM AND MYSPACE MESSAGES WHERE YOU FRIEND ME. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH OUT TO YOU FOR A WHILE NOW. I KNOW YOUR SITUATION IS A MESSY RIGHT NOW, BUT I DON'T JUDGE AND I PRAY AND HOPE WHATEVER HAPPENS THAT IT WILL BE A LESSON LEARNED. I AM STILL AN ADMIRER OF YOURS AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS INSPIRED ME. I WANT TO INSPIRE YOU THROUGH YOUR EMOTIONAL TIME AND BE THERE FOR YOU. JUST CHEK ME OUT YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT IS SAID I JUST WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU. GOD BLESS.

QueenB

It always quite interesting when you hear a man say his woman changed with no explaination - he has no idea why - and everyone else knows he has been disrespectful, neglectful, unfaithful, inattentive, unromantic, offensive, insulting and he has no idea why the woman is no longer a loving person - I think there's a lot of that going around in this situation. His wife thought he was flirting, being unfaithful - he most likely gave her reason to beleive that and instead of reassuring her, perhaps taunted her! Baloney - she did not inexplictably change - he did not take care of her properly, like a loving devoted man should - I would bet on it!! Selfish guy!!

Solidspine

Yikes, don't piss off your ex-wife when she is livid! Keep her away from the knife drawer.

crowballs

What's with the bat**** crazy Asian chicks? Babies chucked over the mall walkways, Russian mafia death threats, dude, CRAZY ASIAN CHICKS WHAT'S UP?

Storm

Some things just don't mix well.

educateron

when a babe wants to marry a celebrity. They will put up with everything and anything. Be on best behavior. Do all you want in bed. Say all types of things. After that rign goes on, the truth comes out. This babe was gold digger all the way. And you can replace the d with an n.

She got him

Hargrove

Yes, a racist can fall in love with a *Diasporan, but when they don't love you anymore, they take you out of the "exception" box, and place you in the "one of them" box. It can be a paralyzing shock when a relationship transforms from "love," to a racist abuser's true state of mind.
*Diasporan: A descendant of a survivor of the African diaspora.

ton

i will vote for pres obama now there!

Donna

that what his azzzzz get

Ad

Well my brothers as they become financially fit, seems to forget about the black womens that have played a vital role in their life. The white man giveth on one hand, and taketh away with the other hand, all at the same time. Just simple projection shows that