Casey Anthony

Sued By Meter Reader

Who Found Caylee's Remains

12/22/2011 3:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony
The meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, claiming the freshly acquitted defendant defamed him by pointing the guilty finger in his direction.

Roy Kronk alleges in his lawsuit ... Casey's lawyers acted as her agents when they went on a media blitz accusing him of doing in the toddler.  Kronk points to various statements the lawyers made to reporters, including, "Roy Kronk is the Killer," "Roy Kronk is a childsnatcher," and "Roy Kronk is guilty."

Kronk -- who never got a retraction -- now  wants punitive and other damages.

LAWRENCE

I hope you get every penny that's coming to you. I hope next up to sue would be her own father whom she accused of sexually molesting her as a child. This is one sick bitch and although I agree with the court decision since they proved nothing she shouldn't be able to profit and I'm glad everybody is trying to get their piece of the pie.

ARice

Come on TMZ!!!! I know it's early on the West Coast, but that is no excuse for spelling/grammatical errors!!! "freshly acquitted defendant defamed him by point the guilty finger in his direction." Really?? :)

Pompano Ann

I do not blame him; I am sure there are a lot of people who could sue; just the emotional distress of seeing her face is cause!

Cheryl A.

Go get 'em Roy! You are the HERO in this case, for finding that gorgeous baby, not the villan.

Kristie

"Doing in the toddler"...really tmz? Really?! Have some class!! She was a CHILD not a MOBSTER!!! Who wrote this?! They need to be slapped upside their f***ing head

cindy

pimpc

See I knew she was innocent and didn't do it.. It was the meter reader the whole time.

therock

Screw ALL these ignorant trolls that are trying to sue her fine a*s!!! Hey douchebags, She was found NOT GUILTY! Now sit and spin on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BananaHammock

I hope he wins...lawyers do crap like that with no regard who it hurts as long as their client gets off and they get paid! Hope Casey Anthony burns for a long, long time.

UPYOURS

And I HOPE he gets it. Though he should be going after the lawyers who have deeper pockets.

Different Rules Apply

Go after her for everything you can. She does not deserve one day of peace for the rest of her life. Throwing her beautiful baby away like garbage ~ I still can't wrap my head around all that is wrong with Casey Anthony.

Linda

I hope he wins the lawsuit.
She doesn't deserve a moments peace.
She is nothing more than an evil shell of a human being.

ilovegossip

I wonder why this wasn't used in the trial. If Casey's defense was that the Caylee drowned in the pool, then why would Casey's lawyers be accusing others of the crime. It seems like they didn't come up with the drowning until right before the trial.

Celebrities Suck

karma will get this baby killer...

sandra

Good. I hope he gets a huge judgement. It is not important that he would see a dime of it, IT IS THE POINT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments