'Trapped In the Closet' Stars

We Got MARRIED

After Meeting on the Set

12/22/2011 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1221_trapped_in_the_closet_ex
So, there we were ... calling actors from R. Kelly's "Trapped In the Closet" saga to see how they felt about 32 new installments ... when we found out the two main stars GOT MARRIED IN REAL LIFE!!!

TMZ has learned Rolando Boyce and LeShay Tomlinson -- who starred as cheating couple Rufas and Cathy in Chapters 1-22 -- fell in love after meeting on the set in 2005 and tied the knot just three years later!

The couple is now raising 4 children together, including 2 from a previous marriage.

1222_wedding_photo_closet
As for the original topic -- how they felt about R. Kelly's attempt to make 32 new "Trapped" chapters -- Boyce tells us they haven't heard from the singer yet ... but they're hoping he reaches out.

"We haven't seen Robert in a few years," Boyce says ... "but we'd love to film with him again ... especially after everything that happened to us because of the video."

Sin D

I remember when this vid came out. I thought "finally these guys got a sense of humor" ...then I found out the vid was supposed 2 B serious. I still laugh at it...

James R. - Los Angeles

Why the hell isn't r kelly in prison for have (and video taping) sex with underage children???

gossipgirl86

That is so sweet! Gives me hope that maybe one day I will find true love!

wow ew

lol i saw this exact info on pop up video a few weeks ago lol.

Joseph Diehl

Looks like a picture of heaven

Kelster

good for them :)

PeanutButter&Jenny

How can there be more chapters? I feel like everyone got AIDS in the first half. Are the new chapters all about everyone dying or going to the doctor for check-ups?

andy.white123

Beauty! Attention! Check this! Christmas is coming!!! You wanna find your lover to enjoy this wonderful time together? You know any billio;naire club? BillionaireFriends.COMit's the best cl;ub for seek;ing the ric;h in the world.....It's for rich and wealthy people who are seeking long last and enduring relati;onships! Hope everyone can find each love there.

Trina

That's a dream come true for a woman. To meet the man she would soon marry on the set. So it's true, love a first site is not a myth.

Amanda

I'm pretty positive that those videos started in 2003, not 2005. I watched them before I moved to another state in 2003.

max

send to katya

sarah

r kelly

Quallin lane

So are they filming right now??????