Ex-Kardashian Nanny

Shopping Tell-All Book --

Trashes the Kids

12/29/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Behan
The help is turning on the Kardashian clan ... TMZ has learned a former family nanny is shopping a tell-all book about her time with the K-squad before they were famous ... and it's clear she HATED some of the kids.

Sources tell us ... the woman behind the book, Pam Behan, served as a nanny, personal assistant and cook for Bruce and Kris Jenner for years ... and spent all sorts of time with the Kardashian girls AND the Jenner boys, Brody and Brandon.

We're told ... in the book, Pam makes it clear -- she couldn't stand Bruce's sons ... calling the two kids, "extremely spoiled and disrespectful."

In the book, we're told Pam also claims she almost lost her job after slapping Brandon one day.

As for the Kardashians -- we're told Pam describes her relationship with Kris as a "love/hate" thing ... but she seems fond of Bruce, claiming he helped her avoid prosecution when she was busted for DUI a while back.

We're told Pam also promises to reveal some "intimate details" about Kourtney and Kim --  surprising, because we're told the girls were very fond of her.

Sources tell us the book has been pitched to several major literary agents -- but it's unclear if a deal has been struck.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Regina

Right, she slaps a kid and doesn't get reported to the police and has her BOSS get her out of a DUI. What kind of nanny was she??? I was a nanny once, right there in LA and as much as the kids needed it, I never once touched them.
And what kind of help could Bruce provide???? What he do, run down and get a lawyer.???

Regina

BOYCOTT THIS BOOK. Don't give one more cent to the Kartrashian camp. This is a fraud being perpetuated by K Jenner.
BOYCOTT RYAN SEACREST. Don't listen to his radio show or watch American Idol or E tv. Until that homo goes away then we are still not safe from the constant barrage of anything Kardashian. He's gayer than the gayest gay man. Juliette Hough is just a beard.

Regina

Oh, I forgot to mention to boycott US Magazine also. I won't buy another copy until they stop printing about the Kartrashians. I would boycott this site too, but it is about other stuff and the comments about the Kartrashians amuse me and make me laugh

Melanie

Am I the only one that thinks something about this doesn't sound right. Bruce helped her out of a DUI so she rights a tell-all about his kids. Somethings not adding up. Either she's money hungry, pissed off, lying about something (including her love for the family), or Kris Jenner is pulling her strings like the rest of her family (except her step-kids). If those kids do something crazy, I don't even blame them anymore, I blame their mother for blurring the line between mom and manager.

Deborah O'Donnell

Oh Harvey! The Kardashians had a pity party today and you attended! I was shocked. They threw Nanny Pam under the bus to say the least, you are such a smart guy Iam surprised you can't see what they did. My tweet today that was mentioned on the show was dead on. The family has been under the microscope lately with the slave labour issues in China and then that joke of a wedding everything has been so negative. So why not throw Nanny Pam a bone give her a few bucks to imply a few things about the family, like I said imply because she has not come out and made any actual accusations other than the boys were spoiled ( go figure). It probably went a little farther than nanny Pam was comfortable with hense the new statement by nanny Pam advising that she just Loved the kids and now we will see some fluff piece punched out in a week telling everyone what a wonderful family she worked for! The moral of this story is there was never a book Nanny Pam was a pawn in their game of publicity and anyone who fell for it just gave the as I said earlier untalented little twits with money exactly what they wanted attention. I cannot imagine feeling anything but disgust for these girls. This family will never be remembered for any positive accomplishments by Bruce as the ridiculous over spending & partying will outshine that. Too bad Bruce did't your mom ever tell you " you are judged by the company you keep" ? As far as my Tweet goes by far it does not come from being jealous lol I have earned my fortune which is quite substantial by getting up at 5 am working 16 hours a day (except for the hour I watch your show on the tv on my office wall!) everyday at 4:30 ! :) and I have invested wisely. I have not felt the need to shake my cute little ass in front of a camera and air my dirty laundry in public to make money. Oh and yes I was smart enough to have a pre nup to cover that cute little ass ! lol
once again thanks for the mention on the show highlight of my snowy busy miserable day! lol

johnny

Hello Sears! And other retailers.You better wake up before it's too late. The Kardoucians are terrible role models! Do you think it is just a coincidence that your sales are doing very poorly? People ARE boycotting you!

daniel

lets talk about scott what a flake it takes a**** to make a baby but a real man to raise one he,s not.know kim u must be 4 feet tall ur ass drags the floor know khoel what a big bitch big ass big tits big everything i thing ur mommy missed around.know bruce ur face omg it looks like **** u must have trouble sleeping at night ur skin has being pulled back to much u dont have enough skin to shut ur eye lids. know kris get a knife and cut scotts balls off

WackJob

I think everyone realizes that all the kids are spoiled brats. We don't need a book to tell us that. Never had to go out and get a real job on their own without Mommy or Daddy's help. What does that Rob guy do anyway, he is a lazy SOB living with his sister and Lamar. What's up with that? So he doesn't have to tell anyone he meets he doesn't live with Mommy and Daddy.

en Todo Momento!!

must be a good read....she sure does sound like a psycho freak. omg. hitting kids and bonding with one parent over the other...weird 'nannying'....was she trying to get into someone's pants while she was working there, too???

Jan

So.. this woman has a DIU and slapped one of the kids. Why are we supposed to trust her oppinion? Not like she sounds reliable, or anything..

SaphireStar

Well that nanny/assistant, sounds like a real gem. Who needs enemies when you have personal assistants!!

cassie

I THINK THEY ARE ALL **** PEOPLE THEY SHOULD BE TAKEIN OFF THE TV IF I EVER HAD A CHANCE TO SEE KIM OR ANY OF THEM I WOULD SLAP THE HELL OUT OF THEM THEY SHOULD BE US FOR ONE DAY THEY BITCH ABOUT THE PEOPLE TAKEING PHOTOS WELL THAT IS YOUR LIVE YOU MADE IT SO NOW DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT....

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8