Lindsay Lohan

1st Shot Fired in Dubai War

12/31/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cease and desist legal documents

TMZ has obtained the cease and desist letter Lindsay Lohan fired off to a Dubai-based party planning company ... demanding they stop using her name to promote a NYE party.

We broke the story ... Lindsay believes the company has been spreading lies about her ... falsely claiming she's agreed to attend a massive New Year's Eve bash on a gigantic ocean liner.

In the letter, Lohan's attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, states the actress "will suffer harm and damage" if the company continues to use her name without permission ... and she's not afraid to sue.

Still no word back from the party people.

Delmar

It's done. It's 2011 in Dubai now and probably half of the announced guests for the QE2 celebration aren't there.

ketjo

Hummmmmmm,
TMZ is the only major gossip running these storys..... Nobody else has seen or heard of her since the birthday party on the 24th....No tweets, No peeks and no photos ................
Just three not too intelligent releases to TMZ !!! ....HE HEEE HEE HEE

reddancergal

Can't blame her. They've no right to be using her name to promote their cruise.

GreyWolf

I had to chuckle to myself when it said "the actress will suffer harm and damage." The Actress?! lol I needed a good laugh before the end of this year. : )

Delmar

Lohan sighting but not Lindsay or Ali.

@steph_etc Stephanie Contreras
Just spotted Michael Lohan at Walmart in Jupiter. He's so raggedy looking pic.twitter.com/wtvMHji4

Rogue Warrior

I'm back. Boy do I have one for you guys. So I'm cruising down the freeway and it's crowded as usual for a holiday weekend and there's a driver in the far left lane of a 4 lane highway going slow while everyone's passing them on the right. So I get over to the right before I get up on the mess building behind them. It becomes very obvious this person is intentionally holding up traffic and folks are pissed. So a slot opens for this pickup to go to the right and then back to the left right in front of them, well the pickup decides to tap their brakes and when they do the slow driver slams on theirs and gets pummeled from behind and half way flips up on the median wall on the left as I cruise by. On the way home, I'm heading Northbound and it's a complete traffic jam where this occured with several ambulances at the scene. I cruised by and thought to myself, they got exactly what they deserved!!!!!!!!!! I'm still LMAO at the douche who thought they were going to control the speed limit!

Mary

I guess this in the only way she can make any money is taking off her clothes and suing anybody she can. Loser

Rogue Warrior

Don't Drive Drunk - Get a Free Ride Home on New Year's Eve from AAA California, Nevada and Utah

New Year’s Eve: 6:00 p.m. Saturday, December 31st – 6:00 a.m. Sunday, January 1st

As part of our dedication to making the roads as safe as possible for all motorists, AAA is proud to offer its Tipsy Tow program. On ten different holiday and special events in 2011, we offer a free ten-mile tow home for drinking drivers and their vehicles.

The Tipsy Tow program is open to everyone. You do not need to be an AAA Member to take advantage of this service to the community.

AAA typically offers the service to drinking drivers from 6 p.m. on the holiday to 6 a.m. the following day in Northern California, Nevada and Utah. For specific dates and times, see the list below.

During the period Tipsy Tow is available, drivers, potential passengers, party hosts, bartenders, and restaurant managers can call 800-222-4357 (AAA-HELP) for a free tow home of up to ten miles. Just tell the AAA operator, "I need a Tipsy Tow," and a truck will be on its way.

The service will provide a one-way ride for the driver and vehicle to the driver's home. If there are additional passengers who need a ride, they will be taken to the driver's home as long is there is sufficient room for them to be transported safely in the tow truck. You cannot make a reservation.

big bamboo

lindsay lohan New Years,sponsored by "sheik" condoms.
told you there is arabs involved.

janet

Lindsay Lohan is her own joke and punchline.

Ghost Rider

Anyone notice how Slug Brain/RW is acting like the Alpha Male of the board by first telling people they need to keep there posts relevant, then acting like a protector by telling everyone to drive safe and call tipsy cab or some crap?! LMFAO!!!
In the unity consciousness shift we should switch from Polarity consciousness to Christ consciousness, which means the masculine controlled way of thinking will be no mas. Ultimately it should become an Empresses world, and men will be there servants,lol.
Happy New Year!

Sandy

We will see what she does tonight on New Years Eve and that will tell us if she is serious about turning her life around for the good or not

Rogue Warrior

Well trolls, now that I have silenced everyone and shut down this thread, I think it's time to get ready to bring in 2012!!!

Gotti roll and thank you TMZ for giving me a forum to keep it real in 2011 and thanks for kicking off andyconda, fu, lou, davey boy, and most of all Lucky130!!!!

I'll be back better than ever in 2012!

ilovegossip

Typical Rogue...
From this:

4 hours ago
Don't drive tonight if you're not drinking!

to this:

about an hour ago

-----------
all within 5 posts!

Rhonda

WHO CARES????? People are as over her as they are with Paris and Kim!