Lindsay Lohan

1st Shot Fired in Dubai War

12/31/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cease and desist legal documents

TMZ has obtained the cease and desist letter Lindsay Lohan fired off to a Dubai-based party planning company ... demanding they stop using her name to promote a NYE party.

We broke the story ... Lindsay believes the company has been spreading lies about her ... falsely claiming she's agreed to attend a massive New Year's Eve bash on a gigantic ocean liner.

In the letter, Lohan's attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, states the actress "will suffer harm and damage" if the company continues to use her name without permission ... and she's not afraid to sue.

Still no word back from the party people.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Delmar

I think Dina may be coming on Bravo soon, they are showing a medieval theme party now. Fingers crossed to see a drunk Dina.

ketjo

Hell I don't know why all the fuss about plumbers..I love plumbers they sure know how to use their rotorooters !!!

Delmar

New TMZ story, Lindsay has weird guest come to house, police called.

big bamboo

new thread sree masons again

Chief Gall

Here's another look at Lindsay in a great candid photo. Those of you who see Lindsay as an ugly, no-talent, drugged out and drunken bum with a dim future are some of the most delusional humans on the planet. Do you really think she's drinking and drugging seven days a week, or at all???? Are you AWARE of the horrible and vicious downside???? Do you really think she is highly motivated to drink and drug, considering the painful price? Do you really think she's not coming back to a theater near you, considering her New Year's Eve company. THINK HARD, I mean REALLY HARD, about the LEGENDARY actors she has worked with and her status as an EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE CELEBRITY. An EXTREMELY UN, and I mean UN ATTRACTIVE CELEBRITY would be IGNORED, and I mean IGNORED, by the media, the public, and every human with the option to IGNORE. Is Playboy selling? Is sure is!!! Like it or not. Were it not selling, we would know by now. How difficult could it possibly be to contact locations to find out???? Do you really think an IRRELEVANT HAS-BEEN would be the focus of SOOOOO MUCH ATTENTION? Are you delusional???
-----------------------

ketjo

Good for You Maddie, get aggressvie ! I like that ......
can't call them if she ain't there !!!

Gentlemen parden me a minute this is to the ladies:

Every pay 64 dollars for a darn Bali Bra and wear it one day and it eats you alive ? I look like I have had a dam Cobra rapped around meself all day....Hell, I wasted all that money when my good old Sears brand is 100 per cent more confortable... Do I take it back or throw it in the back of the drawer..????

Chief Gall