« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Kobe to Be Cut Up & Eaten

at Dallas Welcome Dinner

1/6/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are getting a hero's welcome in Dallas this month -- thanks to Lamar's new teammate Shawn Marion, who's throwing a blowout welcome dinner at his insane mansion ... including fried lobster, absinthe cocktails, and Kobe beef.

TMZ has obtained the invitation to the dinner -- scheduled for January 26th at Marion's 12,600 square foot Dallas palace ... to welcome Lamar, Delonte West, and Vince Carter to the Mavericks.

According to sources, the entire Mavericks team will be present ... along with some other select VIPs -- and the entire affair will be catered by a chef from a local fancy steakhouse.

We're told the menu is inspired by Khloe and Lamar -- and will include items from the couple's wedding menu ... like Wagyu beef sliders and champagne with floating Gardenia petals.

The rest of the menu includes absinthe martinis, a chilled heirloom tomato soup with burrata, jumbo shrimp cocktails, fried lobster, and LAMB CHOPS. Who doesn't love a good lamb chop???

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TMZ_Admin

This probably isn't the first time Chloe's enjoyed herself some Kobe beef.

tlcmk

I surprised their is not something called Chloe Beef.

King of TMZ

Tmz you gonna be losing some of your followers forcing these stupidashians on us! Good luck finding another Michael Jackson death to boost your ratings after the Kardashian boycott jinx affects you.

I love this site but I swear I would leave just to boycott this trash! I will miss you TMZ but maybe I will be back when Madonna dies. Until then enjoy the Kardashian & Lindsey blog.

2012 free of KKK enough is enough. I hope you got at least some of Rob mr Harvey as a payoff for your supporting of this junk family otherwise you re being robbed lol

I ask all readers to thumb up this comment rather than comment on this story so TMZ knows we re bored now crucifying & repeating ourselves on these con artist bi*tches.

croc

not interested in this black *********ed person.
or his flat faced wookie wife.

croc

i said. black ***********ed person.

croc

well, tmz. can i say penis headed person?

Celebrities Suck

TMZ's website = spam fest....

Jeff Portlance

Looks like they will also be having Kardashian Cow too. It's also funny how he just can't play since being moved to Dallas. He must be either be pissed for the trade or maybe just maybe, he wasn't that good and was elevated by the other Lakers players... Check out his play since the trade.

janet

You know kim and the rest are going to force themselves to the party.

No comment

I have never had fried lobster, but it sounds like it would overpower and ruin the taste of lobster. BTW-I think Lamar is just as big a fame whore as the rest of the KarTRASHian's, and he is pissed he isn't living the L.A. Cele lifestyle. His play has been as bad as his attitude since he left. Being the sixth man means you are good enough to be in the starting 5.

Max

I bet Kimbo The Bimbo, will be there enjoying a bunch of them big beef sliders. Who knows she may even stay for diner.

UPYOURS

BFD

URSilly

Sounds fattening.

TJ

I wonder if LIZA MORALES,the mother of his children will be there??He abandoned his family for Khloe COWdashian.Anybody know what this guy's I.Q is?

John

Her family has a good saying, once you have black--you never go back. That whole family is white trash.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments