« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Does It Again!!!!

1/8/2012 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_tim_tebow_getty_BN
The Denver Broncos just won a miraculous overtime playoff game over the Pittsburgh Steelers by the score of 29-23 ... on an 80-yard touchdown pass by Tim Tebow.

On the day, Tebow threw for 316 yards and two touchdowns. He also ran for 50 yards and another touchdown. Tebow had never topped 300 yards passing before today.

Tebow and the Broncos will next travel to Foxboro Stadium to play the other Golden Boy ... Tom Brady and the top-seeded New England Patriots.

Believe.

0109_tebow_tebowing_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jimmy d

Who is handsomer Brady or Tebow? Only God knows the answer to this impenetrable question. Tebow is the second coming of Christ in the form of a football player! Yee-Haw!

Ken

Tebow throws for 316 yards. Just like John 3:16, coincidence I think not!

val

TheRealJerseyShore: and his number 5 comment .. I love you !! You think like most of the God believing world does. I'm not good enough to turn the other cheek when Bill Maher lives high with God'*****ers on his side. Wondwr what trash will come out of Maher's mouth too but he's a right to be mad, he's s*** and he'll never make big time with God ..he's been too vile and made too many people think there isn't a God when indeed we know there is .. WOW said the man on his way out last year WOW .. AND BILL MAHER WINS AN AUDIENCE OF HATERS WHEN HE LOST ALL OF US WHO MATTER .. he should be taken off the air .. but then how could he when the devil needs a carrier and he's it. I got my shot .. no Maher for me .. love Tebow and so proud of his integrity and love of God!!

KnuckleDragger

Must suck to know you didn't win it on your own...you had to have God's divine intervention. I wonder if my local priest has the over and under on the playoffs this season. Probably only has the over and under on the altar boys.

ChloeMarie

Yeah baby...

_Taterman

FACT:

Tim Tebow hater*****e him even more.
Tim Tebow secured his starting position for next year.

As for me, I have always been neutral on the Tebow situation and could care less on what his religious views are because I just see him as a football player that defies everyone's expectations and it's quite entertaining.

aquanet

Enjoy it Bronco fans- you'll all be on vacation this time next week. Obviously injured Big Ben moved like he was 75 year old. Wont be able to say that about Brady.

lori

brown dynamite

Want more proof on why people hate Tebow, look no further than this story. Since when did TMZ start writing articles on sporting events?

AntiSocialForum.com

Anybody that cares watched the game and doesn't need to read about it on TMZ

Enjoy this week because the Patriots are going to embarrass you this coming weekend.

kdogg

The Tim Tebow has made this country a safer place for women.............by eliminating Ben Rothlesbergers travel plans!

Raven Bay Bee

There's not much better than a squeelers' loss.

brad

It's just not fair! Tim Tebow has God watching his back and helping him win these big games ... most of the time anyway.

I'm thinking that God is just getting back at Roethlisberger because he acted like a drunken wild man with that girl from Georgia a few years ago.

e33

It's a good thing he didn't throw for 666 yards!