Jay-Z

Beyonce Had Miscarriage

Before Blue Ivy

1/9/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9kfiqcrm_1_2fjxubcy(1)
Jay-Z just revealed ... Beyonce suffered a miscarriage before conceiving their daughter Blue Ivy.

The rapper dropped the bombshell in his newest song "Glory" -- which he released today in honor of Blue Ivy's birth this weekend -- rapping, "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic."

The song was produced by Pharrell -- and even includes an audio sample of Blue Ivy crying just moments after she was born.

Among the proud fatherly lyrics -- "The most amazing feeling I feel, words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real / Baby, I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you."

NISHA

OH BEY AND JAY SO PRIVATE ABOUT "BABY IT" BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO MONEY AND RELEASING SONGS THEY CAN TELL YA ANYTHING IF ITS GOING TO PUT A DOLLA IN THEIR POCKETS.

NISHA

OH THEY SO PRIVATE ABOUT "BABY IT" BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO MONEY AND RELEASING SONGS THEY CAN TELL YA ANYTHING IF ITS GOING TO PUT A DOLLA IN THEIR POCKETS.

Scotty

That's the DUMBEST name yet! HOW STUPID! God I hope that baby looks NOTHING like his fugly father! Poor child!

TJones

Who gives 2 s#its what all the hatters have to say.. who do u care if she used a surrogate or not? get a life people..

TJones

correction from ^^^^ post.. *why do u haters care if they used a surrogate or not?

raja

A nine month pregnant women get in a car like this two days before delivery.

She has to be the fakes person on the planet

bernie

just Kardashings dissappear with Babs Walters she is soooo long in the tooth and looks like AN OLD SHEEP LOOKING LIKE A LAMB........VOMIT DISGUSTING .....OMG

Kierra

How is that their baby crying when she just had her baby Saturday?

BREAKFAST4

I heard the dead fetus and tupac were releasing an album.

BerryNiceJay

Hm.. im sorry to burst your bubble jayz but ""Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic."????????????????

I hope youre aware that since she had a miscarriage this isnt the same kid as last time

gavin

It's amazing how much people hate success and winning in life....When my kids were born I wish I had to talent to make a song and wouldn't care who called it stupid...it's a gift to his daughter that will never fade or go away long after her parents are gone....CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE! As a single Parent, Parenthood will change you forever.

Hailey

I really don't know nor care if they are hiding a surrogate and/or if they actually did or did not obstruct the hospital (the hospital is responsible, too, and reports are mixed). There is no way to know the truth for sure right now so why spend time obsessing about conspiracies.

What makes me sad is that they are fueling the fire. You can't tell me Jay-Z doesn't know about the surrogate rumours, and you can't tell me he doesn't know that making a miscarriage public will only fuel that fire.

That plus the floppy belly in Australian tv (which I'll admit was very very weird) just creates more speculation than there needs to be and they chose to do it. They could've just had a baby and left it at that.

stacy

What a dbag. Jay Z has a son. He gonna say that this baby was his greatest creation. Why because this mom is famous? What a d*ck. You better pray, Beyonce , your daughter dont have his toilet bowl sized nostrils and camel looking face.

Lisa

Why can't he be a positive role model for society? Can't he use proper English and move away from the gangster slang?
He may be rich, but he sounds like an uneducated ghetto gangster. This is what our kids think is normal? No wonder they can't read or write!

Lisa