« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Challenges Manny Pacquiao --

'STEP UP, PUNK'

1/10/2012 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Challenges Manny Pacquiao
Floyd Mayweather Jr. just issued the challenge the world has been waiting for -- demanding Manny Pacquiao fight him once and for all ... May 5th in Vegas.

As we reported, Floyd's jail sentence was postponed to June so he could fight at the MGM Grand on May 5th -- but so far, his opponent hasn't been determined.

Fight fans have been clamoring for Mayweather-Pacquiao for years -- and now Floyd himself is calling out Manny with the message, "Manny Pacquiao I'm calling you out let's fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see."

Floyd sounded off in the tough and hardcore forums of Twitter and Facebook -- and punctuated his challenge with, "Step up Punk."

Manny is in the Philippines ... and has yet to respond to the challenge.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

yo yo

FMJ finna get the smackdown of his life.

Me

Oh, gawd, Im getting sick of this dude ! Just like Kanye West, Floyd Mayweather needs to get the f*** over himself ! Hate this guy.

ike

Remember manny,
YOU GOTTA BRING ASS TO GET ASS!!!

Elizabeth

FLOYD is the BITCH who keeps finding reasons not to fight Pacman. Pacman has never failed a drug test. Mayweather is just being a girl on her period about it.

I can't wait until they actually get in the ring so Pacman can put that bitch in her place.

asswiper

Go Floyd!!! Beat the **** out of that Fkin Philipines!

kdogg

I betcha if Manny accepts. Floyd will cook up some excuse to get out of it.

Butafly

The only punk I see is u Floyd..look at ur obstacles'Manny da pacman"..

WhatThe

I cared maybe 3 - 4 years ago. They are both passed their prime now.

Larryx2012

make it happen!! WAR MAYWEATHER!!!

mommyifeelhot

Manny will kick GAYWEATHER's a$$!!!
Walk the talk GAYWEATHER!!!

TJones

Well Well Well, Lets Get Ready Too Rumble!!!!

jOseph

I mean Floyd was an ass for beating his baby mom. But all u dudes here calling him a punk and a *****, what makes u think u can fight him? I personally know if i were a Floyd hater i wouldn't say these things to his face cause i know he would lay me out. So chill out cowards!!

Sterling713

Mayweather is a woman beating punk who needs to have his @$$ handed to him, and I hope Manny is the man who does it.

s

I have it on good authority that Floyd told his wife to step up, punk...just before he beat the **** out of her.What a piece of ****!

Carol L

Who's the punk? Floyd makes my stomach turn. But I've been waiting for this fight for a long time and will be watching it, if Floyd doesn't punk out...again.