k.d. lang

I'm Undomesticating Myself

From My Domestic Partner

1/10/2012 6:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

k.d. lang is done with longtime girlfriend Jamie Pricek.d. lang is done with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price -- k.d. has filed legal docs to dissolve their domestic partnership.

According to the docs, the couple registered for a domestic partnership in 2009 -- and separated 1 year and 9 months later ... in August 2011.

The pair hooked up in 2003 after meeting through a Buddhist teacher.

FYI ... a domestic partnership creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support. It also allows each party to make health care decisions for the other. And for same-sex criminals, it gives the non-offending partner jail visits.

Gretel

@Samantha comment #5 - Honey, you should reconsider the next time you decide to stay home from school because you really need those English classes. "My kidding?" By the way, just FYI, the shift key is on the keyboard for a reason. Mix your cases, it makes you look a bit less vapid. Love, Gretel

William

I can understand a girly girl falling for another girly girl. That is my understanding of lesbianism. But what is the point o*****irly girl falling for a masculine girl? The girly girl should just get a real guy. Look at K.D., short hair, no make-up, suit and tie. Makes no sense to me.

Kit

KD's available? I'm getting divorced! ;)

ginny

k.d. call me, screw these bitches who give you ****!

noneofyourbusiness

KD's voice is amazing. IDK what she does in her personal life.

TJ

Remind me again why gays and lesbians want the right to marry? They're just going to end up divorcing like everyone else.

Diana Gravill

I'd like more info on: kd lang,patti smith, hope sandoval,
kt Tunstall & pj harvey.
discographies, tour dates etc.
thanks from Diana. My telephone #: 01923269556;[from UK]

buzz kill

Who cares, all these carpet munchers and butt buddies are sick and disgusting. Just go away, find a nice comfortable closet somewhere and stop offending normal people. Heterosexuals don't go around shoveing there sexuality in peoples face, keep your business to yourself, you are not normal.

magmax

Blame Canada

jeff

My biggest fantasy is a threesome with chaz bono and kd lang! Oh, the pleasure.

JulesinSD

See, gays don't need the word marriage to FAIL. They fail quite well all on their own. Just ask: Jodie Foster, (two kids) Rosie O'donnell, (four kids) Melissa Ethridge (four kids, two “wives”) etc.

Civil unions - that's it.

Fuck Celebrities

Maybe she can borrow Chastity Bono's new ****.

Anna

tell you what.. if I was 20 years younger I'd make a play for K.D. She has the most clear spectacular voice I've ever heard. I'm straight but there is something about her that gives me shivers..

jeff

Bland and Blander

Claus

She is vile. An evolutionary dead end.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments