k.d. lang

I'm Undomesticating Myself

From My Domestic Partner

1/10/2012 6:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

k.d. lang is done with longtime girlfriend Jamie Pricek.d. lang is done with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price -- k.d. has filed legal docs to dissolve their domestic partnership.

According to the docs, the couple registered for a domestic partnership in 2009 -- and separated 1 year and 9 months later ... in August 2011.

The pair hooked up in 2003 after meeting through a Buddhist teacher.

FYI ... a domestic partnership creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support. It also allows each party to make health care decisions for the other. And for same-sex criminals, it gives the non-offending partner jail visits.

ShrinkWrap

Support gay marriage. Everyone deserves the right to be miserable.

Holly

Is KD transsexual? She looks like a man so I was just curious.

jj

I thought that was Ashley Judd and some guy in a suit.

SURFCOWBOY

It does not suprise me how ignorant most people are, especially morons posting on here with their ignorant lesbians comments. Heteros, lesbian,whatever your preference may be it is what it is. It is in no way anyones business. Its digusting how ignorant a lot of you are. Those with disgusting comments about GAYS and irrelevant opinions should be shot point blank to the head.

She's baaaack

Since K D isn't knocking on my door or calling my cell I doubt if I have to concern myself with her sexuality. What I do concern myself with is her incredible vocal talent.

JennyBreeze

As one of those “hot girls who likes butches” let me explain. We like masculinity – we just don’t want the man connected to it. There is a wonderful balance between butch/femme partners. I don’t want to date myself (i.e. feminine) – I want to be with someone who is my compliment. For me personally, with women there is a greater emotional connection, communication, intimacy, etc. But at the end of the day, like everyone else you just fall in love with the person.

JennyBreeze

As one of those “hot girls who likes butches” let me explain. We like masculinity – we just don’t want the dude/parts connected to it. There is a wonderful balance between butch/femme partners. I don’t want to date myself (i.e. feminine) – I want to be with someone who is my compliment. For me personally, with women there is a greater emotional connection, communication, intimacy, etc. But at the end of the day, like everyone else you just fall in love with a person.

dd

reason why these degenerate relationship dont last is because it is peverse to begin with , and you call these comments ignorance , i call it abnormal behavior that only change because of the closet shrinks that now redefine what is normal and what is not.

ron

OK, KD's not the prettiest lesbian on the softball team, but she's a great singer and rich - that helps to attract a hot girl friend.

Peggy Lee

Kd I'm sure you are reading all this crap and mostly visious crap it is. I wrote you about this in a card at the Dallas concert w/the Texan football and met you personally at your last 3 concerts. Just remember I meant what I said Fricken love hurts (been there) And if you need a friend to talk to I have a good ear and broad shoulder. You know where I can be found. One human being to another Not anything to do with Sexes thats all. Grain of salt my friend. Big xx's

Nate King

OMG! I'll bet Jamie Price saw the light, and has embraced man meat, finally. It's like a lost sinner returning to the true faith. Thank God!

Om

k.d. - i'm available... :)

Musiclady

They disolved the DP not the relationship

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3