Halle Berry

It's NOT An Engagement Ring!

1/12/2012 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry Engagement Ring?The ring that triggered rumors Halle Berry is engaged is NOT an engagement ring, and sources connected to the couple tell us ... as of last week, Halle and Olivier Martinez were not engaged.

Our sources say Olivier did indeed give Halle the ring as a gift, but it positively is not a symbol of getting engaged.

That said, we're told Halle and Olivier are in a "committed relationship" and marriage "could be in the cards," but as of last week -- when the photo came out -- they were not engaged.

KnuckleDragger

Oh c'mon...she's wearing it on the designated finger. Were it me giving her a ring...I politely ask her to wear it in her nose...like a bone.

Masa

Another white guy for Halle.

Simone

Well, Kylie Minogue (Olivier's ex) wished them congratulations on twitter, so one of you is wrong.

HallePosse

I think these guys had it right. Good thing they're not engaged because they'd have to schedule the divorce in advance. http://dailypygmy.com/halle-berry-preemptively-files-for-divorce/

TLuV *U*

thank goodnessssss,, she is not engaged,, gee wizzzzz... another J LO tho, Cant be wtih out a Man,, my goodness....
stay single sometimes and just d a t e,, geee wizzzzzzzz LOL

KnuckleDragger

I don't know what it is with people, people that just have to have another person in their lives. I was married once...right after I got back from Vietnam in 1967. That lasted 2 years. After 2 years I'd had enough. Admittedly, I've had a plethora of women through my life since then...but they park their shoes under my bed...not in my closet. Works for me.

Ralph

I don't know about you guys, but I could really go for a Coke...

JR Jake

Halle is one of the most beautiful women in the world. She was born to smile and they look so stiff. If he brings her happiness I guess that is all that matters. She is gorgeous when she laughs.

Sandra

This woman is poison and hopefully this guy is too smart to marry her!!

weisenheimer

why would a 46yr old guy who has never been married or had kids of his own suddenly take the plunge with an individual like her ? her being a middle-aged shrew with a very nasty narcissistic history of bashing every man she's been with. there are all kinds of women without her "baggage" to choose from.

jack

Don't do it Halle, this is the same guy who reportedly cheated on Kylie Minogue

DiM

C'mon, we all know Halle herself leaked this "story". Spiteful at all times...in love & war.

Karen b

You people Are crazy. Like you even know this women. She is 45 and of course would have had a few men in her life she is grown people! And I don't think the problem is Halle, she is just a stong women and weak ass men like the ones of her past can't deal....she has finally found a mature man her age and I think this will last. And BTW, I know a girl who knows Ganriel and she said he is crazy and can't have sex....another closet gag just trying to use Halle and her fame to get ahead. Good luck to Halle and Olivier and all you haters fall off and die!

tre

love how these idiot celebs CASUALLY show off a ring

Donna

all these celebs are windbags, she declared she would never get married again . .. . after two failed marriages. They are all jerks, I swear.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments